Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1816601 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #12330 on: December 18, 2010, 05:47:56 AM »
No... not yet. It's come across, dropped into the channel and now about to turn and come back at us, they're still talking 100 - 250mm before 1400hr's
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12331 on: December 18, 2010, 06:04:54 AM »
No... not yet. It's come across, dropped into the channel and now about to turn and come back at us, they're still talking 100 - 250mm before 1400hr's

Bloody hell... what is that in football pitches?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12332 on: December 18, 2010, 06:43:33 AM »
A duvet day ....pity I've got so much to do  noooo:

When you start thinking about dressing in layers and wearing sensible shoes you may as well go the whole hog and drag out the tartan shopping trolley  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12333 on: December 18, 2010, 06:54:05 AM »
A duvet day ....pity I've got so much to do  noooo:

When you start thinking about dressing in layers and wearing sensible shoes you may as well go the whole hog and drag out the tartan shopping trolley  noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #12334 on: December 18, 2010, 07:09:44 AM »
Minus 1 with a dusting of snow ... we have got off lightly so far. Other villages, within a few miles, are cut off  eeek:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12335 on: December 18, 2010, 08:06:42 AM »
-4, we have a layer of snow that came in before 0300 and it is now snowing.  Proper stuff, fine flakes and lots of it falling out of a dark sky.  scared2:  Ski wear is probably stored in the loft in the garage.... along with all the Christmas stuff.     surrender:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12336 on: December 18, 2010, 08:47:04 AM »
-4, we have a layer of snow that came in before 0300 and it is now snowing.  Proper stuff, fine flakes and lots of it falling out of a dark sky.  scared2:  Ski wear is probably stored in the loft in the garage.... along with all the Christmas stuff.     surrender:

Your garage has a loft? worthy:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12337 on: December 18, 2010, 09:08:58 AM »
No more snow but damned cold.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12338 on: December 18, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »

A hip roof extends the loft from inside the garage over the extension which I think has an area of 25m x 5m.   whistle:

In fact it is just a big black hole where those here hide everything which belongs to me and is camping related.... however I did buy a pop up tent which fits into my car and I have hidden this in the house, why can I hear the words to 'I shall overcome'.   eveilgrin:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12339 on: December 18, 2010, 09:20:06 AM »

A hip roof extends the loft from inside the garage over the extension which I think has an area of 25m x 5m.   whistle:

In fact it is just a big black hole where those here hide everything which belongs to me and is camping related.... however I did buy a pop up tent which fits into my car and I have hidden this in the house, why can I hear the words to 'I shall overcome'.   eveilgrin:

We dream of avvin a loft....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12340 on: December 18, 2010, 09:26:36 AM »

Him here built it, shall I send him over, please take him.  ;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12341 on: December 18, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

Him here built it, shall I send him over, please take him.  ;D

lol: lol: lol:

How is he with concrete like...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12342 on: December 18, 2010, 09:44:05 AM »

Doesn't everybody's?  angel1

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12343 on: December 18, 2010, 09:49:10 AM »

Doesn't everybody's?  angel1

noooo:  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12344 on: December 18, 2010, 09:55:27 AM »
I have a hooooge attic too ~ according to my builder room enough up there to create two large double bedrooms and a bathroom, I lack only the money and the will to do the job. The attic and loft remain completely unused spaces. The garage is full of tat and all three cars are parked on the back drive.