Disgusterous

Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1817914 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #25200 on: May 06, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »
redface:

It's ok. I just read it back and it does sound a bit iffy.

What would a very iffy post be like?  eeek:
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25201 on: May 06, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!
In shock,  Shocked: or is it sunstroke? rubschin:

So glad i had me sunnies with me today. whistle:

Just been to watch the sunset  cloud9: eeek:  cloud9: over the Irish sea with G jnr, and to take some 'moody' piccies of his new mk7.5 Festa and my owld mk1 all together like dad and son. cloud9:

Funny, while we taking some by a picturscue church, a yoof drove past and shouted ..."The owld ones the best!" cloud9:

G jnr wasn't particulary impressed when I shouted back and gesticulated..., "tar lah  Thumbs: "
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:16:50 PM by GROWLER »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25202 on: May 06, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Good day then Fluffy.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25203 on: May 06, 2013, 09:14:15 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Just been to watch the sunset  cloud9: eeek: cloud9:over the Irish sea with G jnr, and to take some 'moody' piccies of his new mk7.5 Festa and my owld mk1 all together like dad and son. cloud9:

Funny, while we taking some by a picturscue church, a yoof drove past and shouted ..."The owld ones the best!" cloud9:

G jnr wasn't particulary impressed when I shouted back and gesticulated..., "tar lah  Thumbs: "

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25204 on: May 06, 2013, 09:16:24 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Dreamboat. cloud9:

Oh indeedeedoodoo...do. Thumbs:
Best day of the year so far.
The show was incredibly good, and had some absolutely ace banter joking and acting the goat with some of the other exhibitors....basically taking the piss out of the D.S.s and toffs in their pink Rollers and such stuff. lol:
After an initial scare with G Jnr misbehaving with his completely ott pedantisms, only cured by tank taping MY mouth,  shutup: he generally behaved himself, and joined in with the jollities. Thumbs:

Full English brekky at noon went down a treat, with many envious onlookers and sniffers, especially when they saw the size of the que at the one and only nosh bar. lol:
Forgot me tin opener for the baked beans though. Banghead

Yup. A day for the memory bank, with another show coming up next Sunday too! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:18:38 PM by GROWLER »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25205 on: May 06, 2013, 09:18:55 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Dreamboat. cloud9:

The show was incredibly good, and had some absolutely ace banter joking and acting the goat with some of the other exhibitors....basically taking the piss out of the D.S.s and toffs in their pink Rollers and such stuff. lol:
After an initial scare with G Jnr misbehaving with his completely ott pedantisms, only cured by tank taping MY mouth,  shutup:he generally behaved himself, and joined in with the jollities. Thumbs:

Full English brekky at noon went down a treat, with many envious onlookers and sniffers, especially when they saw the size of the que at the one and only nosh bar. lol:

Yup. A day for the memory bank, with another show coming up next Sunday too! :thumbsup:

agaiin well done........ :thumbsup:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25206 on: May 06, 2013, 09:21:08 PM »
Piccies could be a problem, as I'm not 100% sure I can remember how to load them off the camera, onto photobucket, and then into here. confused:

Could ask a handy yoof like, but there may be one or two I don't want him to see. whistle:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25207 on: May 06, 2013, 09:24:53 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Dreamboat. cloud9:

After an initial scare with G Jnr misbehaving with his completely ott pedantisms, only cured by tank taping MY mouth,  shutup: he generally behaved himself, and joined in with the jollities. Thumbs:

That's brill    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #25208 on: May 06, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
Unbelievably GORJ today!

Dreamboat. cloud9:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25209 on: May 06, 2013, 09:26:53 PM »
Piccies could be a problem, as I'm not 100% sure I can remember how to load them off the camera, onto photobucket, and then into here. confused:

Could ask a handy yoof like, but there may be one or two I don't want him to see. whistle:

Not been a naughty bear have we..... whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25210 on: May 06, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »

Not been a naughty bear have we..... whistle:

Moi? rubschin:

I'm  angel1 lic cloud9:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #25211 on: May 06, 2013, 09:31:01 PM »
A lovely day at Gatwick, but with a bit of nastiness on the 16:10 to Bodrum. Geezer on board punched his missus, what a cnut. Police arrived and took him away after we had "subdued" him. Next step was to dig out his bag from the 160 or so we had put on. Once that was sorted we thought that would be that, but no - the missus then decided that she "couldn't go without him" and we had to dig her bag out and the 3 for their kids.

Silly cow, I have an awful feeling that this wasn't the first nor the last punch she's had from that vile pile of vomit  noooo:

The plane finally left 1 1/2 hours late.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25212 on: May 06, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »
A lovely day at Gatwick, but with a bit of nastiness on the 16:10 to Bodrum. Geezer on board punched his missus, what a cnut. Police arrived and took him away after we had "subdued" him. Next step was to dig out his bag from the 160 or so we had put on. Once that was sorted we thought that would be that, but no - the missus then decided that she "couldn't go without him" and we had to dig her bag out and the 3 for their kids.

Silly cow, I have an awful feeling that this wasn't the first nor the last punch she's had from that vile pile of vomit  noooo:

That IS absolutely vile and disgusting and totally inexcusable. Didn't anyone intervene and or tackle the heap of breath wasting pond life bacterium?

...and this was before they'd even started their holiday? eeek:
Was he completely ratted or summat...not that that is anywhere near an excuse?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:37:12 PM by GROWLER »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25213 on: May 06, 2013, 09:38:30 PM »

You just can't understand some people ....Scum ..... noooo:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25214 on: May 06, 2013, 09:40:43 PM »
Taken the edge of me day that has now Moanio.

Reading stuff like that inflames me bladder. Angry9: