Disgusterous

Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1817491 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #25290 on: May 11, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »
You lot are orrible to my friend fluffy..... Spank2:  He is a very sensitive bear you know .... (tenner better be in the post for that)
Anyhoo went out today and it was really cold so dragged back out the winter coat, big jumper and went out... cloud9:

Came out of Cosco and it was hammering down chucked everything in the boot.. Got soaked to the skin literly..

Hollies driver's seat now soaked through as well.. ::)

Just a joyful British summer day... evil:

Boogywoogy. I'm well used to and hatdened to it niow after all these years, believe me....and they wonder why I get grumpy and rant a fair bit?   Shrugs:

Just washed the Beast before putting her to bed, and went into to get me fibre cloths to tickle her up, and the inevitable happened.

THANK YOU GOD you arse. shitstorm:  Banghead

Hasn't pissed down for 10 hours either.

Even piggin' GOD hates me ffs! sad32:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:51:07 PM by GROWLER »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25291 on: May 11, 2013, 08:50:19 PM »
You lot are orrible to my friend fluffy..... Spank2:  He is a very sensitive bear you know .... ([tenner better be in the post for thatsize=8pt][/size])

Anyhoo went out today and it was really cold so dragged back out the winter coat, big jumper and went out... cloud9:

Came out of Cosco and it was hammering down chucked everything in the boot.. Got soaked to the skin literly..

Not sure what to make of this?  rubschin:

Tenner ..... seat now soaked. I seem to remember an advert where a lady gets her skirt caught in the lift door in front of a chap.  rubschin:

Spank2: Spank2:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25292 on: May 11, 2013, 08:51:55 PM »
You lot are orrible to my friend fluffy..... Spank2:  He is a very sensitive bear you know .... (tenner better be in the post for that)

Boogywoogy. I'm well used to and hatdened to it niow after all these years, believe me....and they wonder why I get grumpy and rant a fair bit?   Shrugs:

Just washed the Beast before putting her to bed, and went into to get me fibre cloths to tickle her up, and the inevitable happened.

rubschin: rubschin:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25293 on: May 11, 2013, 08:54:34 PM »

happy100 happy100 happy100

Is she not under cover then..... rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25294 on: May 11, 2013, 08:56:21 PM »

She gets ALL of my undivided luv care and attention cus SHE LUVS ME TOO! cloud9:

Only bastard thing in the entire piggin' universe that actually gives a shit AND, and PIGGIN' AND I tell you, gives me pleasure and happiness, so bloody THERE cloud9:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25295 on: May 11, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »

Well clearly friggin' not, unless the roof has suddenly developed a great piggin' gaping 'ole in it, ffs. ::)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25296 on: May 11, 2013, 08:58:55 PM »

She gets ALL of my undivided luv care and attention cus SHE LUVS ME TOO! cloud9:

Only bastard thing in the entire piggin' universe that actually gives a shit AND, and PIGGIN' AND I tell you, gives me pleasure and happiness, so bloody THERE cloud9:

Methinks you and BM were separated at birth.  whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25297 on: May 11, 2013, 09:08:05 PM »
 rubschin:

It's true though.

What else is there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to take you anywhere you want without the slightest grumble, never complains, never too tired, doesn't send you to B and long bastard Q, just takes you if her indoors insists, obediently.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:10:36 PM by GROWLER »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25298 on: May 11, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »

Well clearly friggin' not, unless the roof has suddenly developed a great piggin' gaping 'ole in it, ffs. ::)

sad24: sad24: sad24: sad24:   Koff

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25299 on: May 11, 2013, 09:18:47 PM »
rubschin:

It's true though.

What else is there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to take you anywhere you want without the slightest grumble, never complains, never too tired, doesn't send you to B and long bastard Q, just takes you if her indoors insists, obediently.

A phillopina wife....... rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25300 on: May 11, 2013, 09:21:52 PM »
rubschin:

It's true though.

Errrrrrrrrrr, no thank you very much. noooo:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25301 on: May 11, 2013, 09:24:12 PM »
rubschin:

It's true though.

If you change your mind I am sure Bangcock Dick can arrange something, he seems to be surrounded by them at the moment.  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25302 on: May 11, 2013, 09:26:25 PM »
The 'lads'  (brothers)  I'll be meeting up with at the probable swamp I'll be attending tomozo, have 12 classic cars between them.

Neither of them are married. rubschin:  :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25303 on: May 11, 2013, 09:27:30 PM »
rubschin:

It's true though.

If you change your mind I am sure Bangcock Dick can arrange something, he seems to be surrounded by them at the moment.  Thumbs:

Met someone the other day ,who told me his next door bloke has  "an unusaul amount of women coming n doing"

Guess who......... rubschin:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25304 on: May 11, 2013, 09:30:19 PM »
rubschin:

It's true though.

Met someone the other day ,who told me his next door bloke has  "an unusaul amount of women coming n doing"

Guess who......... rubschin:

That will be B/D's neighbor....the Twiglet on the Harley.  Thumbs: