Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1817333 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #25335 on: May 13, 2013, 09:40:19 PM »
Actually saw a twister tonight .........feck moi........ eeek: passed by us taking sunbeds up in the air n everything .......

It was awesome!!!!! we were half sheltered but felt it pass. The staff dropped to the ground in seconds but I tried to walk out and get a better look. Apey dragged me to safety. There were sunbeds and umbrellas ripped from the beach and flying around us. Twas like a movie. one of the beach umbrellas must have been swirling 100 feet above us along with other debris. Still dont know where the missing sunbeds landed.  rubschin:

Were you on it when it was stripped from you?

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25336 on: May 13, 2013, 09:41:13 PM »
Actually saw a twister tonight .........feck moi........ eeek: passed by us taking sunbeds up in the air n everything .......

It was awesome!!!!! we were half sheltered but felt it pass. The staff dropped to the ground in seconds but I tried to walk out and get a better look. Apey dragged me to safety. There were sunbeds and umbrellas ripped from the beach and flying around us. Twas like a movie. one of the beach umbrellas must have been swirling 100 feet above us along with other debris. Still dont know where the missing sunbeds landed.  rubschin:

;D

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25337 on: May 13, 2013, 09:43:37 PM »

I'm still on it!  eeek:  Eygypt seems quite nice this time of year.  rubschin:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25338 on: May 13, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »

Feck Moi! eeek:

WiFi across the med.  rubschin:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25339 on: May 13, 2013, 09:49:31 PM »

Feck Moi! eeek:

Sorry to disappoint, it seems that egypt is the name of a bar of which I landed in the carpark, I got all excited. I thought I had travelled.  noooo:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25340 on: May 13, 2013, 09:51:58 PM »

Feck Moi! eeek:

Sorry to disappoint, it seems that egypt is the name of a bar of which I landed in the carpark, I got all excited. I thought I had travelled.  noooo:

Are you being looked after by Mohamed?  eyes:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #25341 on: May 14, 2013, 04:08:13 AM »

You are Dorothy and I claim my £5.00 you can keep the Munchkins they scared the bejesus out of me.

The sun is about to rise, skies are clear but it is chilly, wind and rain should hit at about lunch time. ::)
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #25342 on: May 14, 2013, 05:11:41 AM »
The weather's all over the place. The hailstones were 2" deep near mums in Manchester at 1600hr's yesterday  eeek:

Meanwhile, frost on the cars at daybreak here this morning but blue skies and sunshine now, with "twatting it down" forecast or the rest of the day.
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25343 on: May 14, 2013, 05:51:16 AM »
Overcast... rainio coming... no twisters i hope - have to drive to Nicosia today...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25344 on: May 14, 2013, 06:00:58 AM »
^^^ Wot he said. Except the Nicosia bit.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25345 on: May 14, 2013, 06:24:42 AM »
Thudner...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25346 on: May 14, 2013, 09:15:56 AM »
THUDNER!  scared2:

PC off time...

See you laters.... wave:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25347 on: May 14, 2013, 10:00:17 AM »
Rain...... evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25348 on: May 14, 2013, 11:37:21 AM »
Rain...... evil:

It was twatting when I left...

I just said to LL "I'll get the car out before the power goes off and guns the electric gates..."

... when the power went off...  Banghead
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #25349 on: May 14, 2013, 12:25:48 PM »
p1ssing down
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.