Disgusterous

Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1822306 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #28095 on: December 10, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

It looks all snuggly  cloud9:

I love your santa on the telly  cloud9:

i love him.   cloud9: I find a different place for him each year. Tomorrow I will do the tree and put all the lights up.  Thumbs:

Thumbs:  I am missing my 7ft tree this year  sad24: I have to say I don't go overboard but I loved my tree and fireplace  sad24:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28096 on: December 10, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

i love him.   cloud9: I find a different place for him each year. Tomorrow I will do the tree and put all the lights up.  Thumbs:

Thumbs:  I am missing my 7ft tree this year  sad24: I have to say I don't go overboard but I loved my tree and fireplace  sad24:

my tree and fireplace are my fave things too.  cloud9:

I always decorate in an old fashioned, traditional way (excluding telly santa). I will be putting holly round the fireplace.

I went to the new mall that opened tonight and found a haven of xmas deccies, all traditional, nothing tacky. Apey gave me the credit card and went to the pub.  noooo:

I was in heaven, the place is HUGE!!! In the end I got so overwhelmed that I bought a few (gorgeous) bits and ran out. Told him we will go tomorrow but he has to come with me, I only have so much self control.  redface:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28097 on: December 10, 2013, 11:18:29 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Oh woes

Just got ours (delivered cos I hate cleaning needles out of the car)  Still in its net tubing so it looks most unchristmassy

So Misty is well in the lead in the most Christmassy fireplace race 2013

meantime FFreezing here, wot chance of a white Christmas?

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28098 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

I always decorate in an old fashioned, traditional way (excluding telly santa). I will be putting holly round the fireplace.

I went to the new mall that opened tonight and found a haven of xmas deccies, all traditional, nothing tacky. Apey gave me the credit card and went to the pub.  noooo:

I was in heaven, the place is HUGE!!! In the end I got so overwhelmed that I bought a few (gorgeous) bits and ran out. Told him we will go tomorrow but he has to come with me, I only have so much self control.  redface:

cloud9: cloud9: cloud9: lol: lol: lol:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28099 on: December 10, 2013, 11:26:49 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Oh woes

Just got ours (delivered cos I hate cleaning needles out of the car)  Still in its net tubing so it looks most unchristmassy

By the looks of things, we may get a white christmas before you. . eeek: its forecast snow! I believe that's the pretty white stuff that falls from the sky?  rubschin: It has been so long, i dont remember.

Oh, and thankyou for recognising my "christmassyness" Steve.  :thumbsup: Im only half done, tomorrow the neighbours will be hearing sleigh bells at night.  ;)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28100 on: December 10, 2013, 11:32:15 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

I think I did really well to leave without being dragged. what moron gives his missus the credit card at christmas?!  eeek:

I think the power I had scared me though. I never want free control of a credit card again, ever. Certainly not alone....................when you next out Boogs?  eveilgrin:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28101 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:15 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

I think I did really well to leave without being dragged. what moron gives his missus the credit card at christmas?!  eeek:

I think the power I had scared me though. I never want free control of a credit card again, ever. Certainly not alone....................when you next out Boogs?  eveilgrin:

It is so easy to get carried away ,  been there got the tee shirt never again...  noooo:

I don't know when yet  shrugs: tomorrow if I could... eeek:  I miss you all we had such fun lots of laughs  lol:  And next time I will be spending more time at Riccos (prolly spelt it wrong) whish I had known where it was earlier ... cloud9:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #28102 on: December 10, 2013, 11:55:11 PM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

I'm not done yet!!  evil: I started earlier but am gonna finish it tomorrow. Trust me, it looks like Santa's frickin grotto when I'm done.  :thumbsup:

Can I come and sit on your knee...?  eyes:

you can do one or the other.

A well deserved  drumroll: :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28103 on: December 11, 2013, 12:00:58 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Oh woes

By the looks of things, we may get a white christmas before you. . eeek: its forecast snow! I believe that's the pretty white stuff that falls from the sky?  rubschin: It has been so long, i dont remember.

Oh, and thankyou for recognising my "christmassyness" Steve.  :thumbsup: Im only half done, tomorrow the neighbours will be hearing sleigh bells at night.  ;)
lol: lol: lol:

Not too far north of you they had amazing snow in Istanbul (are we allowed to mention there?) today.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28104 on: December 11, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

I'm not done yet!!  evil: I started earlier but am gonna finish it tomorrow. Trust me, it looks like Santa's frickin grotto when I'm done.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Bit slow tonight missed that one  redface: lol: lol: lol:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28105 on: December 11, 2013, 12:10:36 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

finally somebody got it.  :thumbsup:

(BM is lovely but slightly simple  noooo:) Should I have made it easier for him? rubschin:  Saying that,  when you say "Knock knock" he hangs up the phone then answers the door?

bless him.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #28106 on: December 11, 2013, 12:14:32 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

(BM is lovely but slightly simple  noooo:) Should I have made it easier for him? rubschin:  Saying that,  when you say "Knock knock" he hangs up the phone then answers the door?

bless him.

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28107 on: December 11, 2013, 12:32:21 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

bless him.

Saying that, when you say "two men walked into a bar" , he always asks, did Apey pay? .. whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #28108 on: December 11, 2013, 12:33:38 AM »
cloud9:

My toasty fire

Festive...  noooo:

bless him.

Saying that, when you say "two men walked into a bar" , he always asks, did Apey pay? .. whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #28109 on: December 11, 2013, 05:24:44 AM »
 evil:  and cold this morning....... eeek: