Disgusterous

Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1827306 times)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #29295 on: March 03, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »
Glad we didn't go the beach like we usually do Green Monday, think its gonna twat down.

Ii have spent the last 3 days building, sanding, staining, painting new garden furniture and a whole days sewing my own cushions n stuff. We were going to enjoy a lovely outdoor lunch but I am going to have to bring it all in now.  sad24:

oooo, I also made a "shabby chic" shelf unit and wine rack. I have hands like a builder, broken nails and many scabs but it all looks very pretty.  cloud9:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #29296 on: March 03, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »
Glad we didn't go the beach like we usually do Green Monday, think its gonna twat down.

Ii have spent the last 3 days building, sanding, staining, painting new garden furniture and a whole days sewing my own cushions n stuff. We were going to enjoy a lovely outdoor lunch but I am going to have to bring it all in now.  sad24:

oooo, I also made a "shabby chic" shelf unit and wine rack. I have hands like a builder, broken nails and many scabs but it all looks very pretty.  cloud9:

This was the first time I used power tools, Apey bought me a sander all of my very own. I also used a chuck key and electric drill for the first time. The most injuries sustained however were sewing the cushions, I don't sew and several times went to put a pin in my mouth to hold it, pointy side first. Ow. Anyhoo, here is some of my handywork....

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29297 on: March 03, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »

This was the first time I used power tools, Apey bought me a sander all of my very own. I also used a chuck key and electric drill for the first time. The most injuries sustained however were sewing the cushions, I don't sew and several times went to put a pin in my mouth to hold it, pointy side first. Ow. Anyhoo, here is some of my handywork....

Looks great!

I look forward to me invite....  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29298 on: March 03, 2014, 03:29:25 PM »

Looks great!

Busy that day...... whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29299 on: March 03, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »

Looks great!

Busy that day...... whistle:

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29300 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »

Did you stop talking for a while?  Shocked:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #29301 on: March 03, 2014, 10:12:05 PM »

Cor  :thumbsup:
Those cat cushions look really life like  ;)
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29302 on: March 03, 2014, 10:18:19 PM »

Cor  :thumbsup:
Those cat cushions look really life like  ;)

There is a separate cat chair as well..... redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29303 on: March 04, 2014, 07:11:59 AM »
Mahoosive storm last night!  eeek:

Windy/sunny today.....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29304 on: March 04, 2014, 09:21:38 AM »

Windy/sunny today.....

Here too....it was constant thudner.... noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29305 on: March 04, 2014, 09:25:36 AM »

Windy/sunny today.....

It washed all the sand out of the air....  Thumbs:

...straight into my pool....  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #29306 on: March 04, 2014, 09:42:54 AM »

Windy/sunny today.....

It washed all the sand out of the air....  Thumbs:

...straight into my pool....  evil:

That'll be good for the filters and pump . . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29307 on: March 04, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
Behind my place is a block of hotel apartments, the fire brigade have just turned up to pump the water out of their underground storage area.

The high water mark is about 6ft up the wall.  eeek:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29308 on: March 04, 2014, 10:15:03 AM »
Behind my place is a block of hotel apartments, the fire brigade have just turned up to pump the water out of their underground storage area.

The high water mark is about 6ft up the wall.  eeek:

Indoor pool...... Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29309 on: March 04, 2014, 10:43:41 AM »
Nick's Cyprus gaff flooded too ....wot did he do...... rubschin: