Disgusterous

Author Topic: Wii  (Read 5504 times)

Offline TG

• Fool Member
Wii
« on: June 27, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »
It's arrived.  cloud9:

I have set it up, connected it to the internet etc.

I now await the return of Mrs TG so I can put the boxing game on and beat the crap out of her without the police being called and all the usual inconveniences.

DS. remember what I said about the Wii jokes?  lol:
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Wii
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:08:39 AM »
DS. remember what I said about the Wii jokes?  lol:
Fear not, I can hold them in.
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:26:28 PM »
Try Rayman Raving Rabbids, flinging a cow after a few pints is a laugh  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »
 eeek:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »
Don't panic Snoop, l dont think there is any mutt slinging whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
I got a Wii for my birthday... was just talking about connecting it to the internet to play tennis against my son in the UK...might try that tomorrow. Family came over from UK for b'day celebrations and bought their Wii controller.... I was able to tell them they could have let their Wii Mii travel in the handset and put it on my TV..... THEY didn't know that.....Nanny did!!!!!!

He he!!!  Never too old, as they say!   whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »
I got a Wii for my birthday... was just talking about connecting it to the internet to play tennis against my son in the UK...might try that tomorrow. Family came over from UK for b'day celebrations and bought their Wii controller.... I was able to tell them they could have let their Wii Mii travel in the handset and put it on my TV..... THEY didn't know that.....Nanny did!!!!!!

Carefull ~ Pride cometh before a fall. whistle:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »
Thought you said it was Red Baron cometh before a fall Snoop  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 11:46:58 AM »
Hmmm ~ Good point.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 11:55:32 AM »
Just out of interest, it is true that you've gone through more planes than Nick has microwaves  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »
 cussing:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »

First go.. my Wii age is 29yrs!!!!   It was my 60th birthday!!!!    happy001 happy001 happy001

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

First go.. my Wii age is 29yrs!!!!   It was my 60th birthday!!!!    happy001 happy001 happy001

what game is that on?

i want the wii fit, but cant get it over here for love or money, unless i wana pay double on fleabay, is there any over there in good old cyprus? whistle:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 08:49:54 AM »
cussing:

I hadn't realised it was that many more  eeek:

No wonder the MOD is short of cash these days  whistle:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 10:00:25 AM »

what game is that on?

i want the wii fit, but cant get it over here for love or money, unless i wana pay double on fleabay, is there any over there in good old cyprus? whistle:

That was on the Wii sports that comes with the unit as standard... haven't progressed to any other games....well, don't possess any other games!!!!  noooo:

My arm aches from playing tennis!!!   whistle: