Disgusterous

Author Topic: Poor Mr Wench  (Read 401 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Poor Mr Wench
« on: July 02, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »
Anyone want to give odds that this will be the next bout or aural torture that Wenchy drags him off to  whistle:

Bros could become the latest boy band to reform and go on tour, singer Matt Goss has revealed.

Goss, together with twin brother Luke, on drums, and bassist Craig Logan, enjoyed huge success in the late 1980s with hits including I Owe You Nothing.

"If we can make the numbers work and the venues work, then we're all up for it," said Goss, now 39.

He was speaking at the film premiere of his twin brother's latest film Hellboy II: The Golden Army.

"Being in a band is like being a politician, you've got to make sure everyone is happy," Goss said.

"But Luke, Craig and definitely myself - we're all up for it."

Bros had 11 hit singles, including When Will I Be Famous? and Cat Among Pigeons, and three top 20 albums in the UK.

"I had the best time," he said.

"I think everyone that went to see Bros gigs had the best time and that's the one reason we all agreed it'd be a good laugh if we did it."

Bassist Craig Logan has gone on to be a successful music business executive

He said he thought the band would still have the support of the original "Brosettes".

"They're still pretty insane," he added.

"They weren't too cool for the room - they knew how to have a good time. That's the way I feel."

Logan, who went on to become managing director of Sony BMG-owned RCA Records, left the band in 1989.

Bros came to an end in 1992.

Matt Goss is still recording music as a solo artist while Luke Goss has acted in a number of stage shows and US films.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Poor Mr Wench
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 02:50:18 PM »
Good God no! <shudders>

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »
Don't give her ideas!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »
Anyone want to give odds that this will be the next bout or aural torture that Wenchy drags him off to  whistle:

Bros could become the latest boy band to reform and go on tour, singer Matt Goss has warned.

Goss, together with twin brother Luke, on drums, and bassist Craig Logan, enjoyed huge success in the late 1980s with hits including I Owe You Nothing.

"If we can make the numbers work and the venues work, then we're all up for it," said Goss, now 39.

He was speaking at the film premiere of his twin brother's latest film Hellboy II: The Golden Army.

"Being in a band is like being a politician, you've got to make sure everyone is happy," Goss said.

"But Luke, Craig and definitely myself - we're all broke"

Bros had 11 hit singles, including When Will I Be Famous? and Cat Among Pigeons, and three top 20 albums in the UK.

"I had the best time," he said.

"I think everyone that went to see Bros gigs were idiots and that's the one reason we all agreed it'd be a good laugh if we did it."

Bassist Craig Logan has gone on to be a successful music business executive

He said he thought the band would still have the support of the original "Brosettes".

"They're still pretty insane," he added. (no change needed)

"They weren't too cool for the room - they knew how to have a good time. That's the way I feel."

Logan, who went on to become managing director of Sony BMG-owned RCA Records, left the band in 1989.

Bros came to an end in 1992.

Matt Goss is still recording music as a solo artist while Luke Goss has acted in a number of stage shows and US films.

Amended for you
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.