Disgusterous

Author Topic: M&S feed 2 for £10 promotion  (Read 4760 times)

Berek

M&S feed 2 for £10 promotion
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:58:11 AM »
I just got pissed wet through cos Mrs C bribed me to go to M&S to get one of their feed 2 for a tenner deals, the bribe being I could drink the bottle of wine that is part of the deal. So when I go there the shelves were bare, apart from a vegetable mousaka and a bag of spuds.

Cost me 90p to park in town as well..

bastards

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: M&S feed 2 for £10 promotion
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 05:27:18 PM »
I just got pissed wet through cos Mrs C bribed me to go to M&S to get one of their feed 2 for a tenner deals, the bribe being I could drink the bottle of wine that is part of the deal. So when I go there the shelves were bare, apart from a vegetable mousaka and a bag of spuds.

bastards
point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 06:53:43 AM »

bastards

You should have gone to Sainsburys "feed your family for a fiver deal!" whistle:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:02:26 AM »

bastards

You should have gone to Sainsburys "feed your family for a fiver deal!" whistle:

Ah but that doesn't include the wine.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 10:01:16 AM »

bastards

but can get that for under 3quid! still cheaper,
although i do love m&s food when we can afford a little treat.. eyes:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

bastards

If i get made redundo we will go to M&S and fill our boots just for the hell of it.  lol:
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »
Now THAT is a plan! I like it. lol:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 10:39:42 AM »

bastards

If i get made redundo we will go to M&S and fill our boots just for the hell of it.  lol:

mmmm maybe ! then it will be aldi etc for ever, but go there now so wont be much differant!  point:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 10:46:15 AM »
We use Aldi and Lidl a lot and their stuff is bloody good. Also local markets and farm shops. Some stuff comes from Asda and some (Bulk items) from Makro Cash n Carry.

But then, like I said, there are 5 of us living on an income lower than the National Average.

It's not hard really .................. All you have to do is learn to cook from basics and not buy ready made meals.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 10:58:55 AM »
We use Aldi and Lidl a lot and their stuff is bloody good. Also local markets and farm shops. Some stuff comes from Asda and some (Bulk items) from Makro Cash n Carry.

But then, like I said, there are 5 of us living on an income lower than the National Average.

It's not hard really .................. All you have to do is learn to cook from basics and not buy ready made meals.

yep we do make a lot of our own stuff, ask TG about his culinary skills at weekend... eyes:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 11:03:38 AM »

Then over the road to get a PS3 with blu-ray DVD player. Just to make me feel better like.  whistle:
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 11:06:32 AM »

Then over the road to get a PS3 with blu-ray DVD player. Just to make me feel better like.  whistle:

and i want a new three peice suite an carpet and holiday, then you will have to get another job!  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »
Work from home ~ no "Going to work" related costs and you get an allowance from the taxman for using PART of your home for business purposes (you can write of part of your heat and light bills etc) BUT make sure you are not breaking the terms of your lease. Usually tenants cannot work from home if it means that customers have to visit the house but in these days of internet trading that would not be necessary.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »
Work from home ~ no "Going to work" related costs and you get an allowance from the taxman for using PART of your home for business purposes (you can write of part of your heat and light bills etc) BUT make sure you are not breaking the terms of your lease. Usually tenants cannot work from home if it means that customers have to visit the house but in these days of internet trading that would not be necessary.

What type of work etc? he would never get anything done with the wii an ps3 sitting here!
My friend next door used to do childminding her landlord was fine, sure would be no probs here but wouldent want people knocking on door etc!  ::)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile