Author Topic: Normally I wouldnt watch something like this but...  (Read 452 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Normally I wouldnt watch something like this but...
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:10:42 PM »
Given the fact that she managed to alienate the entire country so much they were burning effigies of her last time she went on the UK show this could be worth a look.

Jade Goody is to appear in the Indian version of Celebrity Big Brother, according to reports.

It comes 18 months after the 27-year-old reality TV star was accused of racism towards Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in the UK show.

Goody is expected to join the Indian house this weekend. Shetty is the host of the programme, known as Bigg Boss.

A spokeswoman for makers Endemol said the identity of contestants was never confirmed or denied at this stage.

Last week, speaking in an interview ahead of the show, Shetty said her advice to housemates was "just be yourself".

"Because I've been there, done that, I'll be able to relate to the housemates in a more empathetic way because I can imagine what they're going through at that point in time," she said.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Normally I wouldnt watch something like this but...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
Don't think my aerial is pointing towards New Dehli  ;)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »
You can pretty much guarrantee that Channel 4 will have at least some of the coverage along with translators for when the current BB series finally runs through.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Berek

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »
lets hope she gets the shits and dies