Disgusterous

Author Topic: Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
« on: September 25, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »
So SWMBO is at work this morning and again this afternoon ~ two courses in two different locations. She decided that she would come home for lunch, change her handbag or whatever and go off again. She gets home, I make a sandwich and a cup of coffee and as she devours these she remarks "I think I have a flat tyre on my car"
I go into the garden and her front nearside is as flat as the proverbial pancake. "When did you notice that?" I asked
"When I parked at XXXXX Hall this morning, it seemed flatter when I came out after the lesson"
Me "And you decided to drive it home like that?"
Her "Well what else should I have done?"
Me "Phoned the RAC that I pay for you to belong to when you first got there and they would have replaced it whilst you taught"
Her "Oh ..... but I need the car for this afternoon"
Me "And had you done the sensible thing you would have had it for this afternoon now you haven't ~ by the way, why did you drive home on a flat tyre, passing our helpful village garage to get here?"
Her "I never thought of that"
Me "Well you know I cannot jack that bloody car up or change the wheel, apart from my obvious disability precluding me from such physical effort you have parked it on the slope and no fool would try to jack a car up in that position"
Her "Oh .... but I need the car for this afternoon"
Me "And you want to leave at what time"
Her "In about fifteen minutes"
Me "And how do you propose to do that?"
Her "I thought you would think of something"
Me "If you want to take my car please feel free, I'm not going anywhere"
Her "But you know I can't drive your car"
Me "Mine is a two year old Citroen Picasso .... why can't you drive it?"
Her "I don't like to because I never have before"
Me  Banghead Banghead Banghead OK I'll have to take you to this afternoon's venue, come back here, get the garage to sort out your wheel, come back and collect you, race back across country to collect the boys from school ~ would you like me to perhaps sing you the fvcking Desert Song whilst I'm at it?"
Her  "Sniff ~ there is no need to be nasty"
Me "Just put your stuff in my car and GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS before you go"
Her "Why do you want my car keys"
Me  "censored: to let the man from the garage, who I have called whilst you have been dicking about, get the spare out of the boot"
Her "Oh ~ you think of everything"
Me "Unfortunately I didn't twentyone fvcking years ago or you would be having this conversation with someone else"

She is now at work, I await the man from the garage due at 1.30. I have her car keys on my desk, I have warned the school to hang on to Minimus until I get there in case I meet a tractor or herd of cattle or something en route. Meanwhile I have prepared a quick sausage casserole and put it in the oven for dinner.

The question is ............ better put by Rex Harrison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6iktQ2y1Rs

I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »
Didn't Mrs. Nick do something similar once  rubschin:

Women have been conditioned to think that the workings of motor vehicles are nowt to do with them.

I once had a flat coming through the Dartford tunnel so I had to keep going.  I pulled over once I had the space and started to change it. A police car came up and stopped. "good" I thought "someone to help me" No such luck, they took one look and drove off.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »
Her car is fixed ~ spare fitted and the flat in my car to take to the tyre shop later.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:42 PM »
Right ~ I'm off to collect her.  Still Angry9: though.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »
They all do it one way or another. The common sense part of their brains fades away even more with the menopause.

Mrs DS#3: *Sniff* "You talk to me as if I were a stupid old woman"

DS: "Yes, and. . . . . "

*Slap*

I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »
That'll be it ~ Menopause.

Nothing to do with simply being addled brained wimmin then.

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »
I admit to giving the tyres a cursory glance each time I use the car now  redface:  Having knackered one trying to get to the garage... well, it was getting dark and beginning to rain.
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 03:31:20 PM »
So SWMBO is at work this morning and again this afternoon ~ two courses in two different locations. She decided that she would come home for lunch, change her handbag or whatever and go off again. She gets home, I make a sandwich and a cup of coffee and as she devours these she remarks "I think I have a flat tyre on my car"
I go into the garden and her front nearside is as flat as the proverbial pancake. "When did you notice that?" I asked
"When I parked at XXXXX Hall this morning, it seemed flatter when I came out after the lesson"
Me "Phoned the RAC that I pay for you to belong to when you first got there and they would have replaced it whilst you taught"
Me "And had you done the sensible thing you would have had it for this afternoon now you haven't ~ by the way, why did you drive home on a flat tyre, passing our helpful village garage to get here?"
Me "Well you know I cannot jack that bloody car up or change the wheel, apart from my obvious disability precluding me from such physical effort you have parked it on the slope and no fool would try to jack a car up in that position"
Me  Banghead Banghead Banghead OK I'll have to take you to this afternoon's venue, come back here, get the garage to sort out your wheel, come back and collect you, race back across country to collect the boys from school ~ would you like me to perhaps sing you the fvcking Desert Song whilst I'm at it?"
Me  "censored: to let the man from the garage, who I have called whilst you have been dicking about, get the spare out of the boot"
Me "Unfortunately I didn't twentyone fvcking years ago or you would be having this conversation with someone else"

She is now at work, I await the man from the garage due at 1.30. I have her car keys on my desk, I have warned the school to hang on to Minimus until I get there in case I meet a tractor or herd of cattle or something en route. Meanwhile I have prepared a quick sausage casserole and put it in the oven for dinner.

You are a wonderful husband!  cloud9:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 04:04:25 PM »

You are a wonderful husband!  cloud9:

You are taking the p***  lol:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 06:20:12 AM »
Women other than your spouse can be very grateful for your efforts though Snoopy  eyes:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »
Women other than your spouse can be very grateful for your efforts though Snoopy  eyes:
eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 07:30:38 AM »
eyes:
eyes:

I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
 eeek:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 11:48:30 AM »

Every bit of this is awesomely familiar  noooo:

Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
Poor Mrs Snoopy noooo: