Author Topic: Weather girl 'avin' a 'ippo?  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Weather girl 'avin' a 'ippo?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 08:40:15 AM »
Such a shame I can't share all the details of my web site, location and stuff openly in here. ::)
Your loss... we are trawled every day by 'spiders'... it could be hugely beneficial...

Yes, I know that, but you know why....don't you?
Not really no... I think you worry too much about it....  noooo:

Respect your choice tho.

Lickspittle point:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »
Such a shame I can't share all the details of my web site, location and stuff openly in here. ::)
Your loss... we are trawled every day by 'spiders'... it could be hugely beneficial...

Not really no... I think you worry too much about it....  noooo:

Respect your choice tho.

Lickspittle point:
eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »

Yes, but I was making the point that the website is to bring in punters, so they need to be able to find it and if they can, so can the reprobates in here.

Your point is taken though. . .

I can assure you it is shown/mentioned/linked at/on various other locations/forums/web sites within the net.
Even that brings in a lot of tossers (and automated garbled unreadable shite) making stupid comments via my dedicated web site e mail addy though.
Why do they do that? What a waste of time.....for them. I just block and delete. ::)

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 08:45:36 AM »

Yes, but I was making the point that the website is to bring in punters, so they need to be able to find it and if they can, so can the reprobates in here.

I can assure you it is shown/mentioned/linked at/on various other locations/forums/web sites within the net.
Even that brings in a lot of tossers (and automated garbled unreadable shite) making stupid comments via my dedicated web site e mail addy though.
Why do they do that? What a waste of time.....for them. I just block and delete. ::)

You are right, only kidding. ;)
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »
The REAL fear for want of a better werd, is the open availabilty of the phone number then becoming freely available for the total brain dead pond life wasters to have some....'fun' ...on. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2008, 08:48:24 AM »

Lickspittle  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »

Lickspittle  point:

Imitation is the worst kind of flattery. . .
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2008, 08:54:13 AM »

Lickspittle  point:

Imitation is the worst kind of flattery. . .
redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
Maybe she could be persuaded to give birth on live TV too.Another first for Blue Peter, perhaps? rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »
 eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile