Author Topic: Nose hair  (Read 2140 times)

grumpyoldsoldier

Re: Nose hair
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »
Polyfilla is quite good for craters, it's eco freindly and does not kill dinosaurs. ( I sometimes wonder why I say things like that)

How do you know about the dinosaurs?

It could be that the Yucatan peninsula was hit by a 50 Million tonne sack of polyfilla that fell out of some pikey aliens pick-up saucer.
Thanks for clearing that up for me DS, it is so reassuring to have a scientist in the bar who is willing to take on these types of questions and explain them to us laymen, can I buy you a gin and tonic? ;D

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »
Polyfilla is quite good for craters, it's eco freindly and does not kill dinosaurs. ( I sometimes wonder why I say things like that)

It could be that the Yucatan peninsula was hit by a 50 Million tonne sack of polyfilla that fell out of some pikey aliens pick-up saucer.
Thanks for clearing that up for me DS, it is so reassuring to have a scientist in the bar who is willing to take on these types of questions and explain them to us laymen, can I buy you a gin and tonic? ;D

As the Talisker has been locked away  evil: I reluctantly accept. Thank you.
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2008, 06:13:07 AM »
Us too...  noooo:
I blame the quality of the beer in this establishment ::)
Me too...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2008, 06:14:11 AM »

As the Talisker has been locked away  evil: I reluctantly accept. Thank you.
I'm still waiting for that racking [hic]  confused:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: