Author Topic: Just for Wenchy - Suggestions for Tennants replacement.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Just for Wenchy - Suggestions for Tennants replacement.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »
No the cloak of invisibility and the vortex of turning time back.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »
I should stick to the laptop of crashing and the boots of escaping if I were you...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »
I should stick to the laptop of crashing and the boots of escaping if I were you...  noooo:
Don't forget the backup disks of disappearing.  whistle:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 06:13:48 AM »
Quote from: Leg-Iron
In other news, I see David Tennant, the leftie Timelord, plans to leave Dr. Who. Geeks will recall that in Tom Baker's day, the twelfth and final incarnation of the Doctor was the Castelan, whose sole aim was to steal the previous Doctor's incarnations so he wouldn't die. We geeks remember these things, you know.

I think I should be the next Doctor. Think of the money they'd save. Daleks turn up, I get in Tardis and piss off quick. Those episodes would be ten minutes each, tops. My assistant wouldn't need wardrobe, either.

Source

eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 08:51:15 AM »
In other news, I see David Tennant, the leftie Timelord, plans to leave Dr. Who. Geeks will recall that in Tom Baker's day, the twelfth and final incarnation of the Doctor was the Castelan, whose sole aim was to steal the previous Doctor's incarnations so he wouldn't die. We geeks remember these things, you know.

I think I should be the next Doctor. Think of the money they'd save. Daleks turn up, I get in Tardis and piss off quick. Those episodes would be ten minutes each, tops. My assistant wouldn't need wardrobe, either.

Source

eeek:

The geeks who read the scriptures of Dr Who will probably discover that the 12 incarnations are in Hexadecimal notation.
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »

Source

eeek:
Indeed...

The geeks who read the scriptures of Dr Who will probably discover that the 12 incarnations are in Hexadecimal notation.
Pro Skub  Thumbs: