Disgusterous

Author Topic: I will keep this brief  (Read 1070 times)

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
I will keep this brief
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »
Cunch of Bunts, Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts.

I thank you.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: I will keep this brief
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »
Any bunch in particular?
I mostly despair

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 07:46:54 PM »
And the extended version? ... ?
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »
And the extended version? ... ?

Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts,  Cunch of Bunts.

I thank you.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
Who?  Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
Job Centre or DSS?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »
A financial institution.  evil:

Offline Nick

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 08:18:18 PM »
 rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 08:43:46 AM »
They've welched on his redundo deal and he hasn't got as much as he though he would get?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 09:02:27 AM »
No, Barclaycard. I have submitted a complaint, we'll see how it goes.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »
No, Barclaycard. I have submitted a complaint, we'll see how it goes.

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 10:06:26 AM »
Well tell us something please.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »
Barclaycard??????????????????/ This could take a long time ~ the things I could tell you.  evil:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
Several years ago I set up an arrangement to pay a certain amount each month - enough to pay the interest (I was forever foregetting to send them cheuques) - by DD. As I was paid monthly and received an annual bonus, I intended to make lump sum capital repayments as and when.

I was led to believe that the amount they collected would always cover the interest due, but it seems not, thus the debt has escalated. This is most definitely not what I wanted and not what I was led to believe would happen.

And no, I never bothered to look at my statement - I was under the impression the debt would remain static (barring further purchases).

cussing:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:48:16 PM by The Moan Ranger »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »
That sounds about right for Barclaycard.

"Rip You Off While You Wait" would have been a more accurate name for them.

Despite being informed of my father's death and provided with a copy of his death certificate they continued to add interest to his outstanding balance whilst sending letters addressed to "Dear Mr Deceased". They received not a penny piece from his estate, then went after my Mother for the alleged debt, I told her not to pay them a penny and when she died three years later they tried to get me, as her executor, to pay them. Finally the words "F*ck off" worked but only when uttered in the county court ~ couched in legal language you understand. Naturally they would not let me have a card ~ not that I would want one but they wrote and told me I would never get one ~ that was their last shot ~ mine was a little ruder.

For what it is worth, if they do not sort this out to your complete satisfaction, go to the Banking Ombudsman.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:48:45 PM by Snoopy »