Author Topic: Quandary. Need help  (Read 7031 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Quandary. Need help
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
Can't see the youtube but it's sounds like 'handbags' to me.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »
Wish I'd never opened my gob now tbh. ::)

I'm going as I feel that in this particular instance and case I personally feel I should for the sake of my SIL.
No pressure as such from anyone else, just the difference between my sole judgement between right and wrong.

Might get her away from that rancid husband of hers if I can 'fix' the seating arrangements too.
Get Mrs G to sit next to her beloved BIL so she can then reflect on what a wonderful husband Mr G really is after all! cloud9:
 There's only one person there that I don't want to be associated with and Growlers jnr will keep me more than occupied to help me avoid any verbal contact with him hopefully. I've promised with gritted teeth to be on my best...ish behaviour with limited...ish sarcasm only uttered in a quiet Scottish voice. ::)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »

I'm going as I feel that in this particular instance and case I personally feel I should for the sake of my SIL.
No pressure as such from anyone else, just the difference between my sole judgement between right and wrong.

Might get her away from that rancid husband of hers if I can 'fix' the seating arrangements too.
Get Mrs G to sit next to her beloved BIL so she can then reflect on what a wonderful husband Mr G really is after all! cloud9:
 There's only one person there that I don't want to be associated with and Growlers jnr will keep me more than occupied to help me avoid any verbal contact with him hopefully. I've promised with gritted teeth to be on my best...ish behaviour with limited...ish sarcasm only uttered in a quiet Scottish voice. ::)
I am sure I speak for us all in respecting your choice and wishing you well on the day.
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

Follow him to the gents and twat him one. Then claim you went into the bogs and found him on the floor like  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

Follow him to the gents and twat him one. Then claim you went into the bogs and found him on the floor like  whistle:

I've already had more than a belly full of scottish twats today. Nick will know who I mean....mean being the operative word. cussing:
 Knock the pair of them out with ultimate pleasure I could.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2008, 06:51:05 PM »
14 hours and counting. cussing:

I've been warned  scared2: yet again, to be on my best behaviour. ::)

Wonder if Moany could pass his squiffy gut virus online over to me like....sharpish like....please?

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »

Even better...Twat him in the bog, then tell everyone he was looking at your knob eyes:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »

Even better...Twat him in the bog, then tell everyone he was looking at your knob eyes:
happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »
Well? How did it go?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »
Day went ok'ish up to the point of being confronted by a loud threatening foul mouthed manunian piece of sewer shit scum who didn't like me trying to sort out my exit fee with the guy on the end of the built in phone at the exit barrier at NCP carparks.
Got pretty nasty and he didn't give a jot about his foul ranting and threatening behaviour even though I had two youngsters and an oap on board.
His screaming wife dragged him away in the end.

Wish I'd been on my own. cussing:

Happy new year Manc scum. sick2:

I shall not be visiting Manc land or that hell shithole called Trafford park ever again.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
Well? How did it go?

The incidental bit of the day went according to plan, but it was as boring as hell. I did fall asleep briefly. ::)
When the cast decided that it was time for some communal singing we all had to link arms. The guy next to me said he wasn't going to bother as he didn't want to spoil my slumbers, sarcy mancunian git. ::)

I was sickened and very angry with a crimson face afterwards though, and virtually speechless for the rest of the day. Struggled to eat my tea tbh. I'm still glowering with rage now tbh.
My lovely SIL was very embarrassed, close to tears and extremely apologetic about the unjustified grief I received after the show however. She was 3 cars behind me at the car park fiasco and heard it all.
 Told her it wasn't her fault in any way whatsoever and gave her a hug.

Tonight I generally feel shit, sad, very quiet and subdued and at hate with the general public generally.

I'm going up Snowdon very early on new years day on my own now, to hopefully regain some peace in my mind life and soul.
A very hurt and bitter Growler tonight licking his wounds.
Is it any wonder I want to 'drop out' and go and live in the woods. noooo:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 09:58:59 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »
 happy100

Could have been a lot worse and it is over now.

After Snowdon you will wonder what all the fuss was about.  ;)
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »
You should come and pick up yer cake! (I am out till about 3)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
So no problem with BiL then. And if the altercation at the carpark hadn't happened all would have been well.

You could have meet the "foul mouthed manunian piece of sewer shit scum" at any time. There are plenty about. Don't let it get to you.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2008, 09:44:18 AM »
So no problem with BiL then. And if the altercation at the carpark hadn't happened all would have been well.

No, not really. We were polite to each other but no great deep and meaningful conversations. I was too upset 'inside' regarding the  disgraceful foul behaviour thrown at me to be really bothered about petty differences with him tbh.
They paled into insignificance after the altercation, but yes, it did spoil what would otherwise have been a reasonably ok ish day I suppose. Think it was the sudden shock of it all that caught me off guard tbh

Mrs G is now having a go at me because I'm still very unhappy about it all. She really doesn't understand how I'm feeling. She keeps bringing it up, whereas I just want to try and forget about it and move on.
I think most people would have been upset at the sudden and totally unprovoked attack tbh. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 09:46:11 AM by GROWLER »