Author Topic: The Nick Family trip to Spain  (Read 15963 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: The Nick Family trip to Spain
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »
lol:

I doubt BM talked to him, I imagine he was just assuming.

I'll try ringing him again then. whistle:

At no expense to you lot, I've just spoken to the troublesome chappy himself....and 'The Boy'! eeek:

His flight was at 17:15 yesterday, and they did catch it...bloody shit stirring BM. cussing:
Apparently there was an incident at the airport regarding 3 kilos of Branston Pickle.
What that could possibly have resulted in is anyones guess. He will reveal the messy details later apparently.

He's currently sitting outside a Caf' in Granada...is it??...eating chocy doughnuts or summat, drinking coffee in the warm sunshine looking out towards the mountains....bastard cussing:

He sends his regards. I told him to piss off.

sad24:

I want to be sitting in a cafe in the sun drinking hot chocolate and eating churros too.  sad24:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2008, 10:43:21 AM »
lol:

At no expense to you lot, I've just spoken to the troublesome chappy himself....and 'The Boy'! eeek:

His flight was at 17:15 yesterday, and they did catch it...bloody shit stirring BM. cussing:
Apparently there was an incident at the airport regarding 3 kilos of Branston Pickle.
What that could possibly have resulted in is anyones guess. He will reveal the messy details later apparently.

He's currently sitting outside a Caf' in Granada...is it??...eating chocy doughnuts or summat, drinking coffee in the warm sunshine looking out towards the mountains....bastard cussing:

Thank you for that ~ though I have to say I don't actually give a sh*t.

No. It's NICK I spoke to, NOT BM. lol:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »
lol:

sad24:

I want to be sitting in a cafe in the sun drinking hot chocolate and eating churros too.  sad24:

You can come up me 'ill and share some of me Morrisons CAKE with me if you like. I'll even put some hot chocy in the flask instead of coffee if you like like.
I'll even be there to cushion your fall if you slip on the ice like too! eyes:

I really know how to treat the girlies you know. cloud9:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »
lol:

sad24:

And if you weren't determined on your St Joan like sacrifice of living with a Welshman in Sarf London you could be. Why the f*ck are you here if you don't like it?
My niece, a little older than you (she is 37), decided at the age of 19 to live in Switzerland. She comes to the UK twice a year and cannot wait to return to Switzerland. She works hard, rents a beautiful apartment, has raised two kids, divorced her husband (years ago now) and has a "partner".
If you want to live in Spain why don't you? Seriously.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2008, 10:49:39 AM »
lol:

sad24:

You can come up me 'ill and share some of me Morrisons CAKE with me if you like. I'll even put some hot chocy in the flask instead of coffee if you like like.

You silver-tongued smoothy.  eyes:
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »
lol:

sad24:

You silver-tongued smoothy.  eyes:

Got a nice warm soft fluffy coat to snuggle up to too....to keep her warm like.  cloud9:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
lol:

sad24:

And if you weren't determined on your St Joan like sacrifice of living with a Welshman in Sarf London you could be. Why the f*ck are you here if you don't like it?
My niece, a little older than you (she is 37), decided at the age of 19 to live in Switzerland. She comes to the UK twice a year and cannot wait to return to Switzerland. She works hard, rents a beautiful apartment, has raised two kids, divorced her husband (years ago now) and has a "partner".

Because when I am there I miss it here.  redface:

What I really need is to not work and then I could gad off for a long weekend every six weeks or so to get my fix.  redface:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2008, 12:45:30 PM »
lol:

sad24:

What I really need is to not work and then I could gad off for a long weekend every six weeks or so to get my fix.  redface:

Dissatisfied with everything then ~ Tsk!

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #188 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:17 PM »
= Female  whistle:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »
= Female  whistle:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllll. Yes, as it happens.

As an Asian work mate of a friend is reported to have said "The nail, you are hitting her right upon my head"

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
What can I say. It is all true.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »
lol:

sad24:

You could always see about telecommuting. If most of your work is done on a computer then as long as you are able to log in it wouldnt matter where you are.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »
Not feasible. As I am also the phone monkey.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »
What is all this shite?

Itīs fucking freezing here!

More on teh Branston Pickle incident another time. But three kilos, in a suitcase  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »
What is all this shite?

Itīs fucking freezing here!

More on teh Branston Pickle incident another time. But three kilos, in a suitcase  noooo:

Mrs Nick eventually found the hidden missing gifts after the all night treasure hunt then? happy088