Author Topic: Moral Dilemmas  (Read 5218 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Moral Dilemma's
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:30 PM »
Oh dear. Not a nice thing to happen just before Christmas. However, I suspect BM is right. Will she be drunk dialing this evening? noooo:

Hopefully not ..we're taking her out to get sozzled and sing 'I will survive ' whilst dancing on top of a table. It is the ritual  whistle:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »
Cept his mum lives in Nottingham and us in London !!!

In the meantime she has confronted him with the information she has discovered - he has denied all knowledge and then he stormed out saying there is no trust anymore. She is now single   noooo:

Oh dear. Not a nice thing to happen just before Christmas. However, I suspect BM is right. Will she be drunk dialing this evening? noooo:
Most definitely IMHO...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 03:42:04 PM »

Hopefully not ..we're taking her out to get sozzled and sing 'I will survive ' whilst dancing on top of a table. It is the ritual  whistle:

Ahhhh the time old honoured tradition.  ;) Take her mob away from her!

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »
Good point Wenchy - Mobile will be confiscated at the beginning of the night.
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:28 PM »

She'll shag the DJ, do the walk of shame in the morning and have a hair of the dog later before calling the ex and telling him he can still use the car...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 03:51:34 PM »
Nooooo, she will get drunk, throw-up and then spend the rest of the evening sitting on the pavement with her feet in the gutter eating chips and crying about how she loved him/hates him/loves him/hates him. That is how all I will survive nights end! It is tradition!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
Nooooo, she will get drunk, throw-up and then spend the rest of the evening sitting on the pavement with her feet in the gutter eating chips and crying about how she loved him/hates him/loves him/hates him. That is how all I will survive nights end! It is tradition!
Walk of shame = evens
Vomit in gutter = 20:1
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »

She doesn't eat much - she is a stick insect type  evil:

As for the love him / hate him dialogue that is bound to happen - followed by the other part of the tradition - when the gaggle of girls all proclaim how he was never good enough for her and she's best off out of it etc etc etc

Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

As for the love him / hate him dialogue that is bound to happen - followed by the other part of the tradition - when the gaggle of girls all proclaim how he was never good enough for her and she's best off out of it etc etc etc

Half of them will have shagged him anyway.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

Followed by the all men are bastards rant.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »

Half of them will have shagged him anyway.
happy001

How do you do that mind reading thing...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 04:00:37 PM »

The Epilogue will be on Monday when she discovers she is up the duff.  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »

Love the seasonal Elf

Have a season's greetings in return

I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »

One of my friends has just phoned me in pieces....yep you guess it - bloke related  noooo:

She has been with him for 2 years. They don't live together and only see each other about once a week as he is very busy at work  ::). He works for a well known company as their sports editor   sleep017...

I've just looked at this thread and the above is, I think, the pertinent part.

She wanted an up-and-coming media tycoon and is now realising that he was simply using her. It took her two years and all her false hopes and dreams have come crashing round her. More fool her.