Disgusterous

Author Topic: Horses. Just been biffed.  (Read 804 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Horses. Just been biffed.
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
Hateful bloody creatures.
Just stood there tickling it's tummy and rubbing it's chubby chops like you do to a dog like, while her ladyship was putting its seat and associated trinkets on, and the damned creature saw it's arse with me it seems....according to Mini Moose.
Whacked it's flamin' great head straight into me chest and sent me flying. evil:
Miss Moose was well unimpressed and unsympathetic with me, and told me off for treating it like a dog!
Well? What's wrong with that. Only trying to be friendly like. ::)
Not going again. Give me cars anyday.

Even bloody nags hate me it seems, and Miss Moose isn't talking to me now as she claims I'm "an embarrasment". sad32:

Nags/wimmen. eveilgrin:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Horses. Just been biffed.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
Just stood there tickling it's tummy and rubbing it's chubby chops like you do to a dog like, while her ladyship was putting its seat and associated trinkets on, and the damned creature saw it's arse with me it seems....according to Mini Moose.
Whacked it's flamin' great head straight into me chest and sent me flying. evil:
Miss Moose was well unimpressed and unsympathetic with me, and told me off for treating it like a dog!

Even bloody nags hate me it seems, and Miss Moose isn't talking to me now as she claims I'm "an embarrasment". sad32:

Nags/wimmen. eveilgrin:

Head banging from horses is a sign of affection, lika a cat rubbing on your leg.

Stroking you with their rear legs is a sign of dislike.
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »

Nags/wimmen. eveilgrin:

Head banging from horses is a sign of affection, lika a cat rubbing on your leg.

Stroking you with their rear legs is a sign of dislike.

Really? eeek:

I confess to knowing more about I.T. matters than nags tbh.
You sayin' that it DID like me then, even though it knocked me over and winded me?
I feel as though i may have in fact FOUND a friend now. cloud9:

I'll tell the Mooselet. She'll be well pissed off now. lol:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:10 PM »
I do not trust horses. Ever
You know where you are with a donkey!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile