Disgusterous

Author Topic: Wenchy spends time with the Growlers.  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Wenchy spends time with the Growlers.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »
If only   cry:
I'm having a rather hateful dialogue with this Landlord who is a total and utter ******.  Can't wait for Friday and then I am off for 2 whole weeks ..... cloud9:
Skubber

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 09:39:53 AM »
Don't do ice, don't do gin, don't get the chance to do hunky doctors.  noooo:

However, I do do horrid landlords!  cussing:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 09:48:37 AM »
If only   cry:
I'm having a rather hateful dialogue with this Landlord who is a total and utter ******.  Can't wait for Friday and then I am off for 2 whole weeks ..... cloud9:

Most are. cussing:
 I was one once. Too nice and obliging for me own good, and that's why I'm now skint...ish.
Taken to the cleaners by all my tenants bar one....dirty fithy scheming lieing swindling vandalising DSS scrounging drug taking lecky meter turning around BASTARDS!
Oh, why did you mention it? Horrible memories flooding back from the 90's. sad32:
NEVER again. noooo:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »
If only   cry:

Most are. cussing:
 I was one once. Too nice and obliging for me own good, and that's why I'm now skint...ish.
Taken to the cleaners by all my tenants bar one....dirty fithy scheming lieing swindling vandalising DSS scrounging drug taking lecky meter turning around BASTARDS!
Oh, why did you mention it? Horrible memories flooding back from the 90's. sad32:
NEVER again. noooo:

And there lies the main source of your woes.  noooo:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 10:08:30 AM »
Strange how most continental families live in rented homes and don't worry about it. The two countries with the biggest money troubles are UK and USA ~ both countries that encourage Home Ownership as the ideal situation and the one thing that all their citizens should aspire to.
Makes you think  rubschin:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:50 AM »
If only   cry:

Most are. cussing:
NEVER again. noooo:

And there lies the main source of your woes.  noooo:

It was the start of me turning into one big cynical bastard if truth ne known.
Nasty experiences for several years that led me to become one of the most untrustworthing grumpy gets on the planet.

Yea DSS scroungers.  cussing:
Worthy of another thread. eveilgrin:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:25 AM »

This is not my landlord...but one that we (the Council) are taking action against. He is a fffing multi millionaire and because we have taking legal action on his cess pit that he is charging £650 pw ( 1 bed flat with raging damp and collapsed ceilings etc) he is having a hissy fit.

His solicitor is quoting reputational damage blah blah blah......makes my noodles boil  evil: evil: evil:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »
That's how he gets to be a multi millionaire and you work for the Council. His noodles aren't boiling, he is just using the system against you and laughing all the way to the bank. You (the council) will win if it goes to court.
Any cash you force him into parting with will be written off against tax and he will be no worse off. His solicitors will pocket a fat fee as will yours and the tenant will still be no better off.

The difference is that he doesn't see this as personal whereas I suspect you do.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »
That's how he gets to be a multi millionaire and you work for the Council. His noodles aren't boiling, he is just using the system against you and laughing all the way to the bank. You (the council) will win if it goes to court.
Any cash you force him into parting with will be written off against tax and he will be no worse off. His solicitors will pocket a fat fee as will yours and the tenant will still be no better off.

The difference is that he doesn't see this as personal whereas I suspect you do.

Sad but 100% true.  noooo:
I mostly despair