Disgusterous

Author Topic: Mrs G now starting to understand.  (Read 849 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Mrs G now starting to understand.
« on: December 18, 2008, 02:55:37 PM »
I've just had a  'pent up anger rant blow out'.  cussing:
Several things today have caused my bladder to actually explode with the amount of steam pressure that's been gathering from within over the last few months.

Even I was astonished at the amount of anger I released from my rant....not directly because of her I hasten to add, but others including my customers and the way they treat and talk to me, my very own brother and his less than 24 hour  'duty call' up here this coming weekend....I'd really rather he didn't bother tbqh, and bloody DEFRA, C.C. Council and NOW the local enviromental agency who want to do a site visit a regarding water logged land, possible flooding, damage to the land caused by ME, tree root damage, and generally voice there concerns of the useage of land at Swamp2. Banghead
It's not even their bastard property ffs....not that that makes any difference.  ::) The amount of so called damage I do is miniscual. ::)

Then I continued ranting about my arse wipe scottish BIL, my tit of a step brother and the lavish life style he now appears to be leading at MY and my brothers expense, on monies left that were in the main my deceased dads, left in full by his deceased mother (my step mother) in FULL to him, and him alone. Not even a fiver between them to my two young Growlers, miserable bloody cow.

All in all I'm feeling pretty damned angry today, and for once Mrs Growler seemed to agree with most of what I had to say, and is now on her own admission a little bit more understanding towards my continuing grumpiness.
She's never seen me so passionate and angry about my concerns apparently, and wasn't fully aware of my hidden inner feelings.

I won't even touch on my long term never ending illness, my keeness to continue working full time, but lack of anything from the state to help me in any small way whatsoever. noooo:

I'll go and fix the wrecked soap box now.

Apologies for screaming my heart out, but it does actually help at times like these. I may have just avoided a heart attack by doing so.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 03:08:23 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Mrs G now starting to understand.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »
Better out than in mate.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »
Better out than in mate.

Is right Snoops. I've been close to tears this last half hour....sheer frustration, sadness, anger and worry.
Even got onto the subjest of the NHS and how my dad should still be ehere only for their suspected bloody incompitance. God I miss him. sad32:

It's times like this that I feel the need for a shoulder to cry on, and he'sd have put a loving and different optomistic outlook onto the whole big picture. He was GREAT at doing that.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 03:15:21 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »
Better out than in mate.

Is right Snoops. I've been close to tears this last half hour....sheer frustration, sadness, anger and worry.
Even got onto the subjest of the NHS and how my dad should still be ehere only for their suspected bloody incompitance. God I miss him. sad32:

It's times like this that I feel the need for a shoulder to cry on, and he'sd have put a loving and different optomistic outlook onto the whole big picture. He was GREAT at doing that.

I am sorry we are not a better 'listening ear' but as Snoopy says, you are better letting it out than having it fester inside.

Families can be very hard work sometimes but as they say, we can't choose who is family.

If I have one piece of advice, it is to erase all your ill feelings about money and who has and hasn't got what. It causes enough grief in the world at large and is much worse inside the family.

There is no such thing as "fair". Be glad for what you have and remember that a decent person can be a prince or a pauper, as can a thorough sod.

happy100
I mostly despair

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 04:49:23 PM »
With a sensible hat on G, I concur with Snoops. You have to get it out of the system and preferably in a way that doesn't damage peeps close to you. Go into the woods and kick seven bells out of a tree... or chop some logs!  lol:

I had an altercation with a motorcyclist yesterday; I was going to vent the spleen on here but I was going to the gym for some.... boxing

A common occurrence, I was driving up my side of the road which was clear, he was coming the other way on my side due to the queue of traffic on his side. I had to swerve and blasted the horn, he gestured, I drove on into Tesco's carpark and pulled up. He'd turned around and followed me and pulled up a few feet away. He gestured me over to talk... In my magnanimous frame of mind I thought he was going to apologise, which in fact he did, but he then followed up with a rant about how I could have killed him and ticking me off for using my car as a weapon! eeek:
I was driving at him apparently... Yes, that's what happens if you venture into the oncoming traffic!  ::)

Anyway, I thought about taking him out and was waiting for the pointing gesture which would have been the signal to go into self defence mode... but he zoomed off  evil:
It was still churning later... but the punchbag got a sever lashing later.....  ;)

Take it out on something inanimate  ;)
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 08:30:48 PM »
Better out than in mate.

I am sorry we are not a better 'listening ear' but as Snoopy says, you are better letting it out than having it fester inside.

Families can be very hard work sometimes but as they say, we can't choose who is family.

If I have one piece of advice, it is to erase all your ill feelings about money and who has and hasn't got what. It causes enough grief in the world at large and is much worse inside the family.

There is no such thing as "fair". Be glad for what you have and remember that a decent person can be a prince or a pauper, as can a thorough sod.

happy100

You lot ARE generally good listeners, and I didn't mean what I said to sound demeaning (is it?) towards you all.

As for the money side, I don't actually let it eat away at me constantly, it was just today that everything seemd to come to a head all of a sudden, and I simply went from one subject that was winding me up to another, for a good 15-20 minutes. Quite astonishing really, as I can't ever remember being so passionate in spilling my thoughts out for such a sustained period of time
I wasn't shouting AT Mrs G, just venting my pent up frustrations at her, and she listened! eeek:
It would be nice to pay this bloody mortgage off though, to give me a bit more time to ease back a bit after all these years. That's what sparked me off on that particular subject.

Anyway, I've calmed down now, spoken to Swamp 2 landowner, and the DoE or whoever have been put off until April...apparently, so he says.
BIG booking just come in for crimbo eve too, so that's cheered me up immensely.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:32:21 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
I wasn't shouting AT Mrs G, just venting my pent up frustrations at her, and she listened! eeek:

I think that most partners/wives/husbands can be guilty of not listening. Part of the problem is that we all moan at each other as a regular thing, at least Mr Wench and I do, so sometimes it can be hard to know when it is a genuine life is getting me down conversation rather than a generally pissed off with life question.

I was rather low myself recently and it turns out Mr Wench had no clue! He thought I was just having a normal daily moan where as in reality it was quite a bit more than that!

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
Glad you got that out of your system Growler. As Snoopy said, "better out than in"  happy100

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »
Glad you got that out of your system Growler. As Snoopy said, "better out than in"  happy100

Seriously, that is SO true, and I make no apology for having my little rant. I personally find that it's the best way of releasing pent up emotions. generally like you lot for instance, people will listen while you get it out of your system.
Best way imho.

I mean, if this guy had p'raps done the same, the whole tragic story would never have happened. Who knows.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Christopher-Foster-Buried-Next-To-Wife-Jill-And-Daughter-Kirstie-He-Murdered-At-Their-Mansion-Home/Article/200812315186099?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15186099_Christopher_Foster_Buried_Next_To_Wife_Jill_And_Daughter_Kirstie_He_Murdered_At_Their_Mansion_Home

Sorry. Don't know how you shorten links to 'click here' style. ::)