Disgusterous

Author Topic: Glue sniffing  (Read 320 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Glue sniffing
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »
Does this still go on?
You no longer seem to see groups of junior scumbags hanging around in town breathing from plastic bags.
You can even buy a tube of glue in a hardware shop without showing driving licence and passport.

I think the feral youths nowadays find it cheaper and easier to buy a few cans of Special Brew from Lidl.
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Glue sniffing
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »
I suspect that Nick's experience with this technique has been enough to put people off. After all the idea of having to go into A&E with an airfix model stuck to your nose must be embarrassing.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:15:53 AM »
Aerosol can abuse is quite a common occurrence these days - same sort of effect just a more accessible product  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:25:26 AM »
There seem to be a decent number of petrol sniffers in Cornwall. There have been more than a few times where I've thought that a box of matches could do wonders to the gene pool.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.