Author Topic: Turned 'n' basted  (Read 601 times)

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
Turned 'n' basted
« on: February 19, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »
FFS, didn't she know she'd be done on one side after 5 minutes?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7899199.stm

This is Gavin and Stacey in real life  doh:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Turned 'n' basted
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »
Its ironic that she is the daughter of a Health ahd Safety officer.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 07:50:45 PM »
But she is Welsh, look you
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »
But she is Welsh, look you

Ah, there's the rub... Calamine or whatever...  ;)  I suspect she'll go for compo, like...

"I just put another pound coin in, as you do, same as the launderette, isn't it?"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
 happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
happy001

"Eh, don't laff! It's my tanlines, see? I was jus' settlin' down to five minutes on me front when I realised that I'd still got me bra on... oh stupid me! Thing was I was listening to Duffy on the Brit Pop awards... she's a bit of a local hero, like, comin' from Barry as she does. Anyways, I was just getting into her third song when I felt this burnin' on me back an' I thought, funny... this is just like bein' on the Costas! An' then, would you believe it? The lights went out! So, I found me purse and shoved a couple more pound coins in, like, because I wanted to get to the end of the award ceremony before gettin' me chips on the way home. So, I lay there like... singing along to Warwick Avenue and the others and before you know it, the lights click off again. Well. Tidy, I thought; get me knickers on, chips on the way home and all sorted. No pale comments from the boys tomorrow!
I was havin' me chips and fish at home, like and this burning sensation came all over me... you wouldn't credit it, honest...!"

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »
Meh, I've done worse to myself after a day at the beach.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 06:52:39 AM »
happy001

"Eh, don't laff! It's my tanlines, see? I was jus' settlin' down to five minutes on me front when I realised that I'd still got me bra on... oh stupid me! Thing was I was listening to Duffy on the Brit Pop awards... she's a bit of a local hero, like, comin' from Barry as she does. Anyways, I was just getting into her third song when I felt this burnin' on me back an' I thought, funny... this is just like bein' on the Costas! An' then, would you believe it? The lights went out! So, I found me purse and shoved a couple more pound coins in, like, because I wanted to get to the end of the award ceremony before gettin' me chips on the way home. So, I lay there like... singing along to Warwick Avenue and the others and before you know it, the lights click off again. Well. Tidy, I thought; get me knickers on, chips on the way home and all sorted. No pale comments from the boys tomorrow!
I was havin' me chips and fish at home, like and this burning sensation came all over me... you wouldn't credit it, honest...!"

happ096
Pro Skub  Thumbs: