Author Topic: Splatter factors  (Read 995 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Splatter factors
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »
Still, now you have a defunct, exploding coffee grinder and a defunct, exploding liquidiser there is no danger whatsoever that you could mix up the lids and fit the wrong one, causing them to explode.  whistle:

Neither are defunct, they are just resting between jobs. evil:

Like BM's paintpod.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
Still, now you have a defunct, exploding coffee grinder and a defunct, exploding liquidiser there is no danger whatsoever that you could mix up the lids and fit the wrong one, causing them to explode.  whistle:

The PaintPod may have retired permanently... Now I've finished the painting like...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

The PaintPod may have been gubbed permanently... Now I've finished the demolition like...  whistle:

Corrected for you BM.  point:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »

The PaintPod may have been gubbed permanently... Now I've finished the demolition like...  whistle:

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 10:53:37 AM »

evil:

Do they have showers in the tower of London, just so that you can practice, nothing like keeping your hand in, as it were. ;)
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

evil:

Do they have showers in the tower of London, just so that you can practice, nothing like keeping your hand in, as it were. ;)
I'm not in Engl- Oh I give up....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 10:58:54 AM »

The PaintPod may have retired permanently... Now I've finished the painting like...  whistle:

That's what you think, you mark my words by this time next year you will be dusting it off.  That is not a euphemism.

Prolly best to ask Nick to order the paint from Tesco, at least you won't run out half way through the job.....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:00:37 AM by Miss Creant »
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »

That's what you think, you mark my words by this time next year you will be dusting it off.  That is not a euphemism.
It never used to be, but it is now.
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2009, 11:04:11 AM »
Prolly best to ask Nick to order the paint from Tesco, at least you won't run out half way through the job.....

Not sure using mayonnaise to paint the walls would be a good idea though...  whistle:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »

Not sure using mayonnaise to paint the walls would be a good idea though...  whistle:

Banana puree.
I mostly despair

• Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »

It never used to be, but it is now.

Ahh the joys of an evolving language. eyes:
J Basil Boothroyd