Author Topic: Bored?  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Bored?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »
 noooo:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 01:11:13 PM »
Yellow pages gave me the sodding earworm back, if I'm stuck with it then I'm not going to be the only bugger who suffers.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
I am stuck with the Honda ad and the guy with the dodgy moustache Banghead

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 02:20:40 AM »
I have not read this thread but hells bells it is stupid o clock and I can't sleep...whinge

I have however just purchased a new ironing board cover, 2 CDs that I didn't know I needed and a clothes prop I am now going to see if I can buy a life. redface:

When does the day shift start?
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 05:10:18 AM »
That is known  as, 'getting up at the crack of sparrow fart'

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 06:07:26 AM »
I have not read this thread but hells bells it is stupid o clock and I can't sleep...whinge

I have however just purchased a new ironing board cover, 2 CDs that I didn't know I needed and a clothes prop I am now going to see if I can buy a life. redface:

When does the day shift start?

I was up at 5am this morning but managed to resist the pub and watched telly instead... put me back to the land of non in no time....  sleep017

Mind you, I feel knackered now...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 06:28:23 AM »
I had the best nights kip in yonks! A new memory foam mattress with an electronically operated bed, so far I have found myself with my groin being offered to the ceiling, (I have yet to try the lying on the stomach mode)  and  the top and bottom of the bed raising themselves into a postion where my head almost touches my knees. Hurtling towards the ceiling at a high rate of knots can be a tad worrying too
Grandkids love it though, and for a small extra cost the manufacturers will make a teenage model. The parent has a remote and can eject the child straight out of bed.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 06:30:26 AM »
I had the best nights kip in yonks! A new memory foam mattress with an electronically operated bed, so far I have found myself with my groin being offered to the ceiling, (I have yet to try the lying on the stomach mode)  and  the top and bottom of the bed raising themselves into a postion where my head almost touches my knees. Hurtling towards the ceiling at a high rate of knots can be a tad worrying too
Grandkids love it though, and for a small extra cost the manufacturers will make a teenage model. The parent has a remote and can eject the child straight out of bed.
lol: lol: lol: Sounds like hours of fun GOS!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 06:35:43 AM »
I wanted the model where the 32" LCD telly rises from the end of the bed..Dementia, my beloved put the kybosh on that though, so I will just have to play with the up and down buttons on the bed remote... yes! I have tried aiming it at the love muscle.. and no! noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 06:43:07 AM »
I wanted the model where the 32" LCD telly rises from the end of the bed..Dementia, my beloved put the kybosh on that though, so I will just have to play with the up and down buttons on the bed remote... yes! I have tried aiming it at the love muscle.. and no! noooo:
What if you have a power cut tho - you could be stuck in some embarrassing, contorted position for hours... or is there a 'fail safe' feature...?  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 06:46:36 AM »
I had not though of that......I will have a look at the manual scared2:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »
just have to play with the up and down buttons on the bed remote... yes! I have tried aiming it at the love muscle.. and no! noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

I'm sure you've been told often enough GOS that you are not a machine and can't just perform at the press of a button  rubschin:
Skubber

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »
 lol: lol:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
just have to play with the up and down buttons on the bed remote... yes! I have tried aiming it at the love muscle.. and no! noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

I'm sure you've been told often enough GOS that you are not a machine and can't just perform at the press of a button  rubschin:

I don't think that Mrs GOS is a machine either but she has been expected to perform with one press of a button for years. eyes:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »
I don't think that Mrs GOS is a machine either but she has been expected to perform with one press of a button for years. eyes:

Don't be too sure. . .

I mostly despair