Disgusterous

Author Topic: Cheating husband caught on Google Street View  (Read 321 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Cheating husband caught on Google Street View
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »
A woman has reportedly contacted divorce lawyers after catching her cheating husband on Google Street View.

She used the new service from Google to check on a female friend's house, after her husband's claims that he was going away on business aroused her suspicions.

He was caught after she recognised the distinctive hubcaps on his car which was parked outside the house, The Sun reported.

Privacy campaigners have raised concerns about the new service from Google, which provides users with 360-degree pictures of streets in 25 cities across the UK.

IMHO this "Service" should be banned ~ it's been nothing but trouble since it started. And don't anyone give me that "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" Nulabour bollox either.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Cheating husband caught on Google Street View
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »
She used the new service from Google to check on a female friend's house, after her husband's claims that he was going away on business aroused her suspicions.

The pictues were taken last year so the affair's been going on for some time.

The poor reporting somehow implies that the the pictures were 'live' and she had seen a recent visit.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Cheating husband caught on Google Street View
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »
Well ~ it was The Sun.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.