Author Topic: Prepare for a nuclear Miss D  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Prepare for a nuclear Miss D
« on: April 01, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »
Ok for a bit of background setting the last few days have been a nightmare with The Brat. In trouble at school - attitude at home etc...which culminated in a huge set to at 6.30 this morning  noooo:

I have confiscated her mobile phone as punishment and decided that I would come home early this afternoon to try and talk to her about a way forward out of this crap.

School finished at 3.30. It is a ten minute walk to our house. By 5.30 she had not returned home  evil:

So I turned on her mobile phone to get numbers for her friends that I was going to ring.......she doesn't think I know the password  noooo:

As I do this the text message alerts beep. Should I look. Damn right I should.

Text messages from her "boyfriend" .........her feckin boyfriend ......she is feckin  12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how he loves her......oh how he's sorry he didn't treat her right today at school............oh how they're all planning to go out at the weekend.

Explode:

I have not said a word to The Brat . She returned at 5.45 saying she had been to football - which I had forgotten was happening  redface:

She is just getting ready to go to guides....

I meantime I will be making a call to " TJ" ......and introduce myself as the person that is going to rip his feckin head off and shove it down his undeveloped throat in front of all his spotty mates if he thinks he is going near her again.

No doubt he will see her in school tomorrow and tell her all about his 'upsetting' phone call and I will be prepared for our little chat tomorrow night about just exactly how unreasonable I am.

So be it  Angry9:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 05:34:56 PM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Prepare for a nuclear Miss D
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »
 scared:

You may have just topped Mrs Nick in the bloody scary poll...  scared2:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »
She is now at guides I am just going through texts......

Bless him he sent her a poem......

"If someone invented a gadget
That made me terrific in bed
I think I'd buy 25,000
And do it with you til I am dead "

I am just off to make a call......I won't be long.

Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9:

Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »
Wanna borrow my tee shirt? whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »
Which one is that then Snoop's ...is that the heavily blood stained "Been through that T shirt "  lol:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
Which one is that then Snoop's ...is that the heavily blood stained "Been through that T shirt "  lol:

That's the one ~ Feckin' daughters!  Banghead Banghead Banghead

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »
I can feel the anger from here....and rightly so in this case too. eeek: eeek:

Try and stay calm MD, or is it too late?  eeek:

'kin kids....'specially daughters. Banghead

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
Has she told you she has "Rights" yet? They teach them those at school ~ no bloody mention of the responsibilities that go with having rights though.

PS One such "Right" given to them at school is the right to contraceptive advice and/or private consultation with the school nursing service regarding the "Morning After Pill" THAT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THE PARENTS!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:39:07 PM by Snoopy »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »
My bastard bladder is foaming for MD here, and the brat isn't even my daughter...fortunately in this instance.
I can only try and imagine how I'd feel if I'd read a text message like that on the mini moose's phone.  cussing:

What can we say to help? Shrugs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »
I am on my second glass of wine...

Whilst she is out I have checked through her diary. I have never done this before and am disappointed in myself for doing it. However she has lost all my trust and I might as well be in for a penny as in for a pound.

Full of this little twat's love notes from the end of February. One of them asking if he can touch her bum - she at least protested some indignation in her reply  evil:

She is fucking 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I will be able to utter one word in her direction tonight because otherwise I could be up on manslaughter charges. But all hell will break loose tomorrow night when she returns and finds out I know the truth

She could be going to stay with her dad for a while evil: evil: evil:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 06:52:50 PM »
I feel for you... we've been through it...  noooo:

Mind you, ours was thirteen...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
TBH there is nothing anyone can do or say. Raising children is an individual thing and we all stumble through it best we can.
Kids don't come with a manual or any requirement for lessons in how to raise them.

I have been at this child rearing lark since my first was born in 1968, my youngest is 8 ~ it gets no easier I promise you.

Everyone of them has been different and reacted differently to the others. No one solution ever works more than once and that is all I have really learned about it in exactly 41 years ~ yes my eldest is 41 today.

I think that they all fall in and out of love from about the age of ten or eleven. It is an almost daily thing and the peer pressure is tremendous these days. Add the TV (Try watching Hannah Montana or My Parents are Aliens or similar on TV) telling them that they SHOULD be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex or their own gender if they prefer and old fashioned ideas like ours don't have a chance. With sons you just hope that they will be OK but you know that at least they can't get pregnant. With daughters all you can do is pray.

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »
I can't really add to this other than  barman:  which sometimes is as good as it gets.
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Mr Happy

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »
I'm with Snoopy though a darn lot younger.

Can you do right for doing wrong?  And a none too distant memory reminds me of what I was trying to be up to at their age, though to be fair at 12 i think sex was a million times behind playing football.  I just hear myself bollocking the kids for doing things I would try and do myself what seems like a blink of an eye ago.

Having said that, my 4 year old is bookies favourite to win the Easter Bonnet competition at Nursery tomorrow but he's upset because Katie's mum prefers spending her 'benefits' on fags and Lambrini rather than Arts and Crafts.  He wants us to make her a bonnet so she can look "loveliful"...

cloud9:

But if I ever catch him sending a text like that Miss D be assured I'll kick his arse!

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 07:39:55 AM »
Sympathies Miss D.  I agree with other posters, child rearing is never an easy thing to do, especially as their brains are not wired up properly.  Peer group pressure is, IMHO far worse today than it was when I was 'the Brats' age, mind you the dinosaurs had only just crawled out of the swamps then!

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd