Author Topic: Things you never wish you'd agreed to  (Read 8168 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Things you never wish you'd agreed to
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »
I am shattered....went out for the afternoon. Got soaked, spent a fortune  evil:

Come back to have to do dinner - again multiple choices for the discerning diners  evil:

Baths for the littler ones...

They are now holding a show - which I have had to sit down and watch and clap at the appropriate times and are currently having a disco in their room - the boy is still superglued to his Nintendo DS  noooo:

I am ready for bed ....they look like they are ready to start all over again   cry:
Skubber

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:27 PM »
Sarf London's Got Talent  rubschin:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2009, 07:01:43 AM »
Cats - how have they survived this long  evil:

The 2 feral feline four legged monsters that live in this place are a nightmare.

They are constantly in and out all day long...there is a large extension built onto the house with concertina glass doors leading out onto the decking - so obviously no chance of a cat flap  noooo:. They sit outside and claw and meow until your patience wears thin. Theirs never seems to be tired of anything  Banghead 5 minutes later you go through the same procedure again.

Last night 1 didn't want to come in - the other did. They have their own little house outside as well so no bother if it didn't  Shrugs:

When going to bed apperntly you have to leave your bedroom door open as they like to roam .....ferk right off i thought and closed mine firmly.

Just settled into my sleep to hear clawing and scratching at the door ...this then set off the outside attack  eeek:. The other cat approached from the pitch roof onto the outside of the bedroom window and shrieking loudly about it's desire to get in  evil:

So stomped out of bed - opened bedroom window first - let in the cat...open bedroom door second let in the other cat - left door slightly ajar ain defeat and went back to bed.

Snuggled into my duvet when a symphony of cat bells started resounding around the house. They were obviously vampire cats and slept all day , played all night. On their glittery collars they each had a little bell - how very quaint at 2 o clock in the morning  evil:

They were running from one end of the house to the other and pouncing on each other. Then using the stairs for the sniper attack. This went on forever.

Finally the noise subsided , my eyelids closed...nice thoughts began to enter my head once more when one of the bastard things used a stealth approach to get onto the bed and sit right next to my head purring. How it didn't get flung out of the window I don't know.

I pushed it down further across the bed. Conceded complete and utter defeat and went back to sleep. An hour later the friggin thing was up and at the bedroom window and wanting to be let out again. God only knows where the other one was. It got flung out and the requests later on to be let back in again were ignored this time. I have probably been reported to the RSPCA by now  evil: evil: evil:

Why do people have pets ???
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2009, 07:19:30 AM »

The 2 feral feline four legged monsters that live in this place are a nightmare.

They are constantly in and out all day long...there is a large extension built onto the house with concertina glass doors leading out onto the decking - so obviously no chance of a cat flap  noooo:. They sit outside and claw and meow until your patience wears thin. Theirs never seems to be tired of anything  Banghead 5 minutes later you go through the same procedure again.

Last night 1 didn't want to come in - the other did. They have their own little house outside as well so no bother if it didn't  Shrugs:

When going to bed apperntly you have to leave your bedroom door open as they like to roam .....ferk right off i thought and closed mine firmly.

Just settled into my sleep to hear clawing and scratching at the door ...this then set off the outside attack  eeek:. The other cat approached from the pitch roof onto the outside of the bedroom window and shrieking loudly about it's desire to get in  evil:

So stomped out of bed - opened bedroom window first - let in the cat...open bedroom door second let in the other cat - left door slightly ajar ain defeat and went back to bed.

Snuggled into my duvet when a symphony of cat bells started resounding around the house. They were obviously vampire cats and slept all day , played all night. On their glittery collars they each had a little bell - how very quaint at 2 o clock in the morning  evil:

They were running from one end of the house to the other and pouncing on each other. Then using the stairs for the sniper attack. This went on forever.

Finally the noise subsided , my eyelids closed...nice thoughts began to enter my head once more when one of the bastard things used a stealth approach to get onto the bed and sit right next to my head purring. How it didn't get flung out of the window I don't know.

I pushed it down further across the bed. Conceded complete and utter defeat and went back to sleep. An hour later the friggin thing was up and at the bedroom window and wanting to be let out again. God only knows where the other one was. It got flung out and the requests later on to be let back in again were ignored this time. I have probably been reported to the RSPCA by now  evil: evil: evil:

We have three bastard cats from hell and no cat flap either....  noooo:

Fortunately, they all sleep in the guest bedroom...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2009, 07:56:24 AM »

Fortunately, they all sleep in the guest bedroom...  whistle:

lol: lol: lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Nick

« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2009, 08:26:19 AM »
Rugby today, I seem to recall

Popcorn:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »
Rugby, dance classes and Laser Quest birthday party ... I hope I've dressed them all appropriately for the right event  rubschin:

Be back some time this afternoon  cry:  cry:  cry:
Skubber

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

Animals live outside. There are no exceptions. noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
It is all going very well...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »
 noooo: noooo: noooo:

cry:

eastdrink048
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »
noooo: noooo: noooo:

cry:

eastdrink048
A good day was had by all then...?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
My tolerance levels have now run dry and have inverted  evil:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
My tolerance levels have now run dry and have inverted  evil:
Oh dear... time for the axe then?  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2009, 04:55:32 PM »
Are they all still alive?  scared2:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »
Are they all still alive?  scared2:
for now...
Pro Skub  Thumbs: