Disgusterous

Author Topic: Question...  (Read 421 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Question...
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
Q: When is a good time to re-paint white lines and arrows on a busy main road?

A: Not at nine o'clock in the morning when everybody is trying to get to work and go about their business you complete, utter bastards!  Banghead
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Re: Question...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
Well, if you will choose to crap in the middle of the road first thing in the morning the least you can expect is to have white lines painted over you. whistle:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:37:58 AM by Miss Creant »
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 03:15:13 PM »

A: Not at nine o'clock in the morning when everybody is trying to get to work and go about their business you complete, utter bastards!  Banghead

Obviously the line painters belong to the same union as the hedge trimmers who are happy cutting the hedge round the school entrance from 0830 to 0915 forcing all 184 infants and junior school attendees to walk into the road to get past them and their fecking van parked on the pavement! And their answer when questioned? ~ "We have a job to do". Banghead
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »

Obviously the line painters belong to the same union as the hedge trimmers who are happy cutting the hedge round the school entrance from 0830 to 0915 forcing all 184 infants and junior school attendees to walk into the road to get past them and their fecking van parked on the pavement! And their answer when questioned? ~ "We have a job to do". Banghead
Wankers!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 03:27:14 PM »

Wankers!  cussing:

I doubt they could even do that without an instruction manual and time sheet.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

Wankers!  cussing:

I doubt they could even do that without an instruction manual and time sheet.
And a big tank of boiling white stuff...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: