Disgusterous

Author Topic: Susan Boyle - enough now  (Read 12506 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Susan Boyle - enough now
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »
Have just heard on the news that Gordon Brown phoned two of the judges to express his concern over Boyle's health.  WTF is that about?

Worth a handful of votes?
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Trying too hard, too late, to prove he is a "man of the people" ~ again he has completely misjudged the people. The main reason for watching is not to support one act or another but from the pure pleasure the majority get from watching someone else fall flat on their arse. People watch reality TV in the hopes of someone making a rickets of it ~ much as the majority who watch motor racing do so hoping for a crash or two to liven things up.
Few people give a toss about Miss Boyle now that she has lost. McBrown ought to be advised that he is in danger of joining her in being sectioned for "exhaustion".
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:08 PM »
Do you think he really believes that,  I do wonder sometimes if the man has a brain at all and at other times I wonder if he is being totally and utterly set up....Oh I do love a good conspiracy theory cool14:.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2009, 12:46:05 PM »
Do you think he really believes that,  I do wonder sometimes if the man has a brain at all and at other times I wonder if he is being totally and utterly set up....Oh I do love a good conspiracy theory cool14:.

"Angles and Lemons"
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

I really believe that Brown thinks he knows what he is doing.

However others do not: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/iain_martin/blog/2009/06/01/now_not_a_good_time_for_gordon_brown_to_be_at_odds_with_the_queen

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »
Quote from: Darwins Selection

"Angles and Lemons"
[/quote

happy001

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »
Trying too hard, too late, to prove he is a "man of the people" ~ again he has completely misjudged the people. The main reason for watching is not to support one act or another but from the pure pleasure the majority get from watching someone else fall flat on their arse. People watch reality TV in the hopes of someone making a rickets of it ~ much as the majority who watch motor racing do so hoping for a crash or two to liven things up.
Few people give a toss about Miss Boyle now that she has lost. McBrown ought to be advised that he is in danger of joining her in being sectioned for "exhaustion".

Big Brother starts Thursday.  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »

Big Brother starts Thursday.  whistle:
Is Brown on that then...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:29 AM »
Please, no more about this woman. When l saw that one of the papers had her semi naked tantrums as its front page story l almost ended up in the corner of the store gibbering & rocking eeek:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2009, 04:47:06 AM »
Please, no more about this woman. When l saw that one of the papers had her semi naked tantrums as its front page story l almost ended up in the corner of the store gibbering & rocking eeek:
Again???  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2009, 07:01:43 AM »

Lust can do strange things to a man  whistle:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2009, 07:47:54 AM »

We must thank Miss D for that expert and insightful analysis.

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2009, 07:54:44 AM »

So can rust.  surrender:
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Lust? Hell no! evil: you've been drinking your axe cleaner again Miss D. sick2:.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »
Now now GM - don't deny you're caring nursing background doesn't make you just want to pick her up and take her home -  eyes:
Skubber