Author Topic: This using the mobile in the car malarky  (Read 7828 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
This using the mobile in the car malarky
« on: June 23, 2007, 01:43:44 PM »
Can't use the phone with your hands whilst on the move ey? noooo:
Great. So, what are some total dickhead drivers doing?
 Simply stopping without any warning on an open road to answer a a call, that's what. Banghead
Bollocks to the 15 cars that now can't get past you whilst you talk your unimportant shite to the nugget on the other end, you selfish tossing moronic breath wasting cretinous prick. evil:

If it wasn't for my careful always expecting the unexpected driving last night, I'd have surely run into the back of a VW Golf, who's brain dead female driver had stopped on the exit of a blind bend of a country road, no hazard flashers,no warning triangle, no bloody anything.
There she was with a stupid grin on her face, phone buried in her ear, glaring at her as I went past.
Good job I had the time and room to stop as another car was coming from the other direction, with absolutely no room for me to get past. 'Kin munter bitch. whacky115

This is the 2nd time this happened to me in recent weeks. So much for the safety message of using mobiles whilst in the car ey?

GET A BLOODY HANDS FREE KIT, KNOBHEAD! evil:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 01:47:53 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: This using the mobile in the car malarky
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
You feel strongly about this then.  ;)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
Sorry.. I won't do it again.... cry:

Misunderstood

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »
I was in a crocodile of traffic today led by some honest noble citizen who was honour bound to proceed at a stately 31 in a 40 zone (county road- nothing about, bloody deserted in fact should have been 60) when we came across an ambulance paitently waiting to join the flow from the right.   No fuss, no sirens, no blues & twos - nothing.

The brain-read public spirited citizen heading the queue stopped to let the ambulance out in front of us.  Nice man.

Only problem was, the ambulance could not exit because of the line of traffic travelling in the other direction.   The same line of traffic that prevented all of us fron overtaking the moron.  After a while, we all started honking him to drive on. The ambulance drived was guesturing to him to drive on because he could not exit, what seemed like an eternity the oncoming traffic got a break in it and the ambulance shot out to save us waiting any longer even though  it was a dangerously small gap.

Then the ambulance drove on at 40 whilst our Mr. Nice Guy resumed his 31 trouble was the line of traffic was now three times as long and we were all really pissed off!  evil:

At the next roundabout, the road opens out two two lanes for about 250 yards and the scramble to pass had to be seen to be believed.    I wonder what - if anything - passed through the simpleton's mind during that episode.

He probably thinks he single-handedly is responsible for all the safe driving in Britain and possibly has a clean licence and accident-free record.   And is responsible for about 40% of all dangerous driving and speeding offences by others.   evil: Banghead

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
I dream of getting up to 31MPH  cloud9:

You try getting over 20 on a single track road with passing places, pulling 20 tonnes of slurry.

At least the other drivers have the sense to cower in the passing places until you are gone. evil:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 04:05:39 PM »

You try getting over 20 on a single track road with passing places, pulling 20 tonnes of slurry.

At least the other drivers have the sense to cower in the passing places until you are gone. evil:

We get a lot of those around here.

I dread Nick's promised visit. scared2:

Berek

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 04:09:47 PM »

We get a lot of those around here.

I dread Nick's promised visit. scared2:

let's hope he doesnt find a badger in the roadside

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »
YES I BLOODY WELL PIGGIN'DO ! evil:

What in gods name is the point of banning people from using their phones whilst on the move....on grounds of safety for ALL road users, but allowing these cretinous moronic selfish bastards, who COULD'NT give a flying dog turd or box of out of date figs, about you, me or anyone else, to simply stop wherever and whenever they want, to talk to some other tosser probably just about how many shags they had last night. ARSE HOLES! evil:

I was doing the school run a few weeks ago, and this half witted tit of a bint simply stopped on one of the busiest routes to and from the school, blocking the raod on one side causing horrendous tail backs at a time when we're all TRYING to get our off spring to school.
I blew my horn and gesticulated a talking on the phone type gesticulation with yapping fingers salute, adding on a pointed finger behind me at the que, and she just stuck two fingers up at me, bloody heaving fat arsed ugly bint.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
Selfishness is, I'm afraid, a national pastime.

Just because I take the p*ss does not mean I do not agree with you. I hate the b@st@rds too! evil:

Berek

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »
Nice photo of a policeman using his mobile phone in the car in the newspaper today whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 05:01:16 PM »
Selfishness is, I'm afraid, a national pastime.

Just because I take the p*ss does not mean I do not agree with you. I hate the b@st@rds too! evil:

We need a revolution and a good bit of civil unrest to rid this country of some of these interbreeding tossers.
Time we had 'good manners, and how to conduct yourself properly towards fellow man' on the curriculum at school now too.....along with corporal punishment.
 Bloody algebra and RE. ::) What use are they as qualifications in todays bad mannered selfish greedy moronic violent society ey? Go on, answer me THAT!

My piss hath all but run dry.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 05:05:15 PM by GROWLER »

Shy Talk

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »

What in gods name is the point of banning people from using their phones whilst on the move....on grounds of safety for ALL road users, but allowing these cretinous moronic selfish bastards, who COULD'NT give a flying dog turd or box of out of date figs, about you, me or anyone else, to simply stop wherever and whenever they want, to talk to some other tosser probably just about how many shags they had last night. ARSE HOLES! evil:

I was doing the school run a few weeks ago, and this half witted tit of a bint simply stopped on one of the busiest routes to and from the school, blocking the raod on one side causing horrendous tail backs at a time when we're all TRYING to get our off spring to school.
I blew my horn and gesticulated a talking on the phone type gesticulation with yapping fingers salute, adding on a pointed finger behind me at the que, and she just stuck two fingers up at me, bloody heaving fat arsed ugly bint.

What you think you own the f*ckin road ???  shrugs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 05:07:37 PM »

You just havin' a laugh? rubschin:

Shy Talk

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »

Its nuffin personal Bear I shit on everyone point:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 05:14:59 PM »

Its nuffin personal Bear I shit on everyone point:

That's ok then. Carry on.....talkin' shite. ;)

Oh yes, and per my pm in response to your pm. Who exactly are you, or were you on the 'other side' Come on, don't be shy. lol: