Author Topic: Dropping litter  (Read 4110 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Dropping litter
« on: June 24, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »
Don't they make kecks with pockets anymore?

WHY please, 'kin WHY do all these slobs just drop their shite on the floor?
Isn't it just as easy to stuff it in you pocket scum bag? evil:

I'm not one for moaning as you know, but I'm sick to the back teeth of watching these bastards dropping their crap wherever they are standing.

I've so far bellowed at one young tosser walking past our house dropping his half empty Coke can. He was that shocked he actually picked it up much to my amazement. eeek:
Reported another twat to the plod for emptying the remnants of his McShitells wrappers from his car window all over the road, just after I'd watched the local authority cleaners sweeping up after some other lazy bastards.
Just opened his car window 6"....that must have been an imense strain for him in itself... whilst parked up with his tarty looking bint, and hurled everything over the roof of his shed. Scum. evil:

Why can't we simply execute these bastards ey? I'm sick of them. sick2:

Misunderstood

Re: Dropping litter
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »
Right on Growler.

My other half is the neighbourhood bully about litter,  anybody that drops anything is fair game for a bollocking, and to be fair most of them actually pick it up.  It's cleaner than normal around here!  All we need is more people to stop turning their backs on antisocial behaviour,  they can't terrorise everybody.

But talking about dropping stuff...

I was stuck in a midday traffic hold-up on the other side of town in the more - Ah - colonial part where I saw walking along the pavement a Asian chappie - of Afghanistan or Pakistan or somewhere around there - in full whites, A turban, full beard and graceful flowing robes he cut a fine figure as he strode proudly along.

He crossed a side road where he noticed a small triangular batch of grass next to the road, he diverted to it yanked his shamma over his head and dropped a steamy turd onto the grass.   A handful of grass and he was away as though nothing had happened.

I looked around me and everyone in sight (a lot) had dropped jaws and popped eyes!  I certainly had difficulty with mine.

I like to suppose he hasn't been here long............

Is this why smoked glass and air con is getting so popular nowadays?

Anise

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »
He crossed a side road where he noticed a small triangular batch of grass next to the road, he diverted to it yanked his shamma over his head and dropped a steamy turd onto the grass.   A handful of grass and he was away as though nothing had happened.

He feels free to defecate in public yet if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers.

This country has gone insane.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »
Witnessed exactly the same at Le Mans a few years ago.
Wasn't Asian, probably British or French. Dropped his trolleys, squated down and proceeded to 'dump' there and then in the grass amongst thousands of spectators. I was gob smacked.
Picked his kecks up,walked off as if nowt  had happened and promptly left the 'steaming armadillo' to bask in the sunshine for all to see and stand in. eeek:

YOU FILTHY DIRTY HEATHEN. sick2:

Shy Talk

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 04:38:44 PM »

He feels free to defecate in public yet if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers.

"if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers."----- And so you should be in this country you ol' munter ;) Still using a drop of "red" in the van?? eyes:

Anise

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »

"if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers."----- And so you should be in this country you ol' munter ;) Still using a drop of "red" in the van?? eyes:

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

Shy Talk

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 08:06:01 PM »

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D You never change . Welcome back . Where you bin?? worthy:

Mr Happy

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »
My eldest (fast approaching 5) bought a small cake yesterday.  20 yards or so down the road i noticed the wrapper had disappeared, marched him back to pick it up and find a bin.

In an unrelated incident boy was trying to enter a shop as fat woman with fat daughter was trying to exit.  They made no effort to allow him to pass so he gave them a little shove, the woman started mouthing off to her daughter.  She was told in no uncertain terms which fat individuals were at fault.

It's all in the parenting...

Shy Talk

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »
My eldest (fast approaching 5) bought a small cake yesterday.  20 yards or so down the road i noticed the wrapper had disappeared, marched him back to pick it up and find a bin.

In an unrelated incident boy was trying to enter a shop as fat woman with fat daughter was trying to exit.  They made no effort to allow him to pass so he gave them a little shove, the woman started mouthing off to her daughter.  She was told in no uncertain terms which fat individuals were at fault.

"so he gave them a little shove " "Its all in the parenting "  Better you taught your lad to be a little more tollerant towards others . Why should they have given way to your little brat ?? Served him right if he had a clip round the ear from them . And your method of addressing them really taught your lad how to respect people didn't it .

Mr Happy

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 09:19:16 PM »

"so he gave them a little shove " "Its all in the parenting "  Better you taught your lad to be a little more tollerant towards others . Why should they have given way to your little brat ?? Served him right if he had a clip round the ear from them . And your method of addressing them really taught your lad how to respect people didn't it .

Er, no!  I demonstrated in the first instance that he is being taught right from wrong.  In the second incident i would expect the adult to have had more manners and/or tolerance, and then to dare to mouth off.  He stood in the door way, tried to pass one side then tried to pass the other.  He said excuse me but they were to busy working out where the nearest McFattys was, thus onwards he went.

I merely pointed out that there was little room for him to fit through the door due to it being designed for normal people.  If she had dared raise a hand to him I would quite certainly have smacked her in the gob.  If you can advocate hitting children i can certainly hit a fat bint!

Shy Talk

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 09:37:34 PM »

Er, no!  I demonstrated in the first instance that he is being taught right from wrong.  In the second incident i would expect the adult to have had more manners and/or tolerance, and then to dare to mouth off.  He stood in the door way, tried to pass one side then tried to pass the other.  He said excuse me but they were to busy working out where the nearest McFattys was, thus onwards he went.

I merely pointed out that there was little room for him to fit through the door due to it being designed for normal people.  If she had dared raise a hand to him I would quite certainly have smacked her in the gob.  If you can advocate hitting children i can certainly hit a fat bint!

"He said excuse me but they were to busy working out where the nearest McFattys was, thus onwards he went."  Just by saying excuse me doesn't give the right to barge in . what was so important that he couldn't wait until the two came through the door ??? Arrogance ,ignorance and bad manners I guess . Patience is a virtue ---- maybe he should be taught that or is it your intention that he is brought up to be somewhat impatient and  a bully towards overweight people ??

Mr Happy

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

"He said excuse me but they were to busy working out where the nearest McFattys was, thus onwards he went."  Just by saying excuse me doesn't give the right to barge in . what was so important that he couldn't wait until the two came through the door ??? Arrogance ,ignorance and bad manners I guess . Patience is a virtue ---- maybe he should be taught that or is it your intention that he is brought up to be somewhat impatient and  a bully towards overweight people ??

I'll be happy for him to dislike fat people, as i do, bullying though, no.  Waste of the earths oxygen, lazy idiots.  I've yet to meet an arrogant four year old and the rush was excitement at going into the Early Learning Centre, I should also imagine that those leaving have been around children and be more considerate.

Put his C11 shoes on your feet for a moment.  You are approaching the entrance to the pub, stood in the doorway in fact, and come face to face with two people who show you no consideration.  You ask that they should take your needs into account and they ignore you...

Shy Talk

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 10:32:26 PM »

I'll be happy for him to dislike fat people, as i do, bullying though, no.  Waste of the earths oxygen, lazy idiots.  I've yet to meet an arrogant four year old and the rush was excitement at going into the Early Learning Centre, I should also imagine that those leaving have been around children and be more considerate.

Put his C11 shoes on your feet for a moment.  You are approaching the entrance to the pub, stood in the doorway in fact, and come face to face with two people who show you no consideration.  You ask that they should take your needs into account and they ignore you...

So would he have reacted differently if :-
A . They were "normal size" mother and daughter ?-- ------ I doubt it

B. If they were bigger boys than him ????----- Yes he definately would have ! Bet he wouldn't have barged his way pass them .

Conclusion --- Typical little bully boy .

Mr Happy

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »

A . They were "normal size" mother and daughter ?-------- I doubt it

B. If they were bigger boys than him ????----- Yes he definately would have ! Bet he wouldn't have barged his way pass them .

Brilliant deduction from such limited information, you must be a genius.

If they were normal sized people he would have found a route past them.

If they were bigger boys he would have probably talked to them or done the same.

The issue i was raising was about the manners of society in general as opposed to us old uns looking to always blame the kids.  You have suggested that i may not be the ideal role model due to my reaction though the situation wouldn't have occured if this lady was less ignorant.  Moreover her influence will undoubtedly reinforce such behaviour on her daughter, she is certainly copying her laziness and poor eating habits.

Your judgemental attitude suggests that you perhaps were said fatty, either that or you are picking a rather futile fight.

Shy Talk

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 11:07:21 PM »

.  Waste of thI'll be happy for him to dislike fat people, as i do, bullying though, noe earths oxygen, lazy idiots.  I've yet to meet an arrogant four year old and the rush was excitement at going into the Early Learning Centre, I should also imagine that those leaving have been around children and be more considerate.

A . They were "normal size" mother and daughter ?-------- I doubt it

Brilliant deduction from such limited information, you must be a genius.

If they were normal sized people he would have found a route past them.

If they were bigger boys he would have probably talked to them or done the same.

The issue i was raising was about the manners of society in general as opposed to us old uns looking to always blame the kids.  You have suggested that i may not be the ideal role model due to my reaction though the situation wouldn't have occured if this lady was less ignorant.  Moreover her influence will undoubtedly reinforce such behaviour on her daughter, she is certainly copying her laziness and poor eating habits.

Your judgemental attitude suggests that you perhaps were said fatty, either that or you are picking a rather futile fight.

"the situation wouldn't have occured if this lady was less ignorant.  " There may have been  many reasons why the mother may not have responded to your sons request . It does not give him the right to barge pass . To encourage your son to be hatefull towards overweight people .(You wrote that you would be happy for him to dislike fat people, as you do,----- and all fat people as lazy idiots.)  does nothing to give the impression that you are a good role model .

I guess it wont be long before he gets a smack on the nose from one of his over weight peers point: