Disgusterous

Author Topic: Dropping litter  (Read 4107 times)

Mr Happy

Re: Dropping litter
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »
I have not encouraged anyone to be hateful towards fat people just stated that i wouldn't be too concerned about it.  I don't wish to cause fat people harm, i just have little respect for them or the harm they inflict on themselves (especially those with fat kids - child abuse imo).  The majority of fatties are lazy, a few can claim medical reasons, about 0.5%.

As for being a role model you have suggested a grown up should slap a 4 year old and used a  point: emoticon to point out it would be funny for a 4 year old to be physically abused by another.

I shall bid you good night and hope your dreams are full of pains being inflicted on small children...

Shy Talk

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »
I have not encouraged anyone to be hateful towards fat people just stated that i wouldn't be too concerned about it.  I don't wish to cause fat people harm, i just have little respect for them or the harm they inflict on themselves (especially those with fat kids - child abuse imo).  The majority of fatties are lazy, a few can claim medical reasons, about 0.5%.

As for being a role model you have suggested a grown up should slap a 4 year old and used a  point: emoticon to point out it would be funny for a 4 year old to be physically abused by another.

I shall bid you good night and hope your dreams are full of pains being inflicted on small children...

Nite Mr Happy . Its a good job I'm neither fat nor thinned skinned . scared2:

Mr Happy

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »

Sure thing, tubby:

Shy Talk

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 11:57:36 AM »

Sure thing, tubby:

Where did you take that piccy of me and the kids ?? Was it outside Mc Fatties ?? eyes:

Anise

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
He crossed a side road where he noticed a small triangular batch of grass next to the road, he diverted to it yanked his shamma over his head and dropped a steamy turd onto the grass.   A handful of grass and he was away as though nothing had happened.

He feels free to defecate in public yet if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers.

This country has gone insane.

"if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers."----- And so you should be in this country you ol' munter ;) Still using a drop of "red" in the van?? eyes:

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D You never change . Welcome back . Where you bin?? worthy:

I'm touched by the concern Shy Talk. Unfortunately I have not been at liberty to spend my time as I have seen fit following a run in with one of Tone's confiscation agencies just before Christmas. You and no doubt others will be pleased to learn that the experience has not changed me one little bit though.

Shy Talk

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 02:58:22 PM »
He crossed a side road where he noticed a small triangular batch of grass next to the road, he diverted to it yanked his shamma over his head and dropped a steamy turd onto the grass.   A handful of grass and he was away as though nothing had happened.

He feels free to defecate in public yet if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers.

"if I were to enter his country I would have to cover myself from head to foot and would be barred from driving a vehicle or meeting the gaze of strangers."----- And so you should be in this country you ol' munter ;) Still using a drop of "red" in the van?? eyes:

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

I'm touched by the concern Shy Talk. Unfortunately I have not been at liberty to spend my time as I have seen fit following a run in with one of Tone's confiscation agencies just before Christmas. You and no doubt others will be pleased to learn that the experience has not changed me one little bit though.

You mean the b'stards didn't give you access to the internet ?? Thats worthy of a grump in its self . Just be more carefull in the future ,it gets boring without your mild mannered posts . Now wheres Mozzy ???? eyes:

Anise

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 03:07:03 PM »

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

You mean the b'stards didn't give you access to the internet ?? Thats worthy of a grump in its self . Just be more carefull in the future ,it gets boring without your mild mannered posts . Now wheres Mozzy ???? eyes:

More that I have had to avoid detection than outright restriction. You see it was a tip off resulting from my indiscretions on a certain grumpy old message board which led to the gaze of the state falling upon me.

I have my suspicions as to who was responsible but nothing more so I shall say no more at this point.

Mr Happy

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »

Not a drop Shy Talk.

A whole tankfull  ;)

More that I have had to avoid detection than outright restriction. You see it was a tip off resulting from my indiscretions on a certain grumpy old message board which led to the gaze of the state falling upon me.

I have my suspicions as to who was responsible but nothing more so I shall say no more at this point.

Not guilty!  Much as I'd have like to  ;).

Did they have a wanted poster up with one of your, shall i say revealing, pictures on it?

Berek

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »
left the 'steaming armadillo'

fucking classic  lol: lol: lol: lol: drumroll:

best laugh i've had all day