Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1053320 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #2955 on: March 16, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »
Are they giving overdrafts and mortgages a haircut too?

[/asking questions with bleeding obvious answers mode]

According to one website you get equity in the bank that has stolen your munny to get them out of the shit they caused.....so look on the bright side BM, you now own four fifths of fuckall for your investment.  Thumbs:

I know...

If we ever run out of toilet paper I'll have something to wipe my big, fat, hairy arse on.....  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2956 on: March 16, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

Apey did speak to me regarding a bloke we both know and dislike, who had the dough in his account to buy a house. It got put off til next week, so he is phuqued.  happy001 happy001. 9.9% down the swanny.   noooo: noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2957 on: March 16, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

Apey did speak to me regarding a bloke we both know and dislike, who had the dough in his account to buy a house. It got put off til next week, so he is phuqued.  happy001 happy001. 9.9% down the swanny.   noooo: noooo:

I know of somebody else that just managed to sell theirs... took a haircut and got €75K for it...

So all the munny they had in the werld was in their bank account on Friday - less 9.9% now - they are devastated....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #2958 on: March 16, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »

According to one website you get equity in the bank that has stolen your munny to get them out of the shit they caused.....so look on the bright side BM, you now own four fifths of fuckall for your investment.  Thumbs:

I know...

If we ever run out of toilet paper I'll have something to wipe my big, fat, hairy arse on.....  Thumbs:

Your Ipad  rubschin:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2959 on: March 16, 2013, 07:50:29 PM »

I know...

Your Android tablet  rubschin:

whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2960 on: March 16, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

I know of somebody else that just managed to sell theirs... took a haircut and got €75K for it...

So all the munny they had in the werld was in their bank account on Friday - less 9.9% now - they are devastated....  noooo:

A mate of mine was in horsepickle until this morning. The surgeon had 120k to pay for his daughter's house when she gets married next year.

He has lost about 8k overnight.  eeek: He is going to the bank tomorrow "with a gun"  eeek:

There will be a mahoooooosive run on the banks on Tuesday......then they will have to take another dip to keep themselves afloat.

This could be the end of The Smug Club for those with munny.  scared2:

Me & Foggy are fine though

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2961 on: March 16, 2013, 07:57:55 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

A mate of mine was in horsepickle until this morning. The surgeon had 120k to pay for his daughter's house when she gets married next year.

He has lost about 8k overnight.  eeek: He is going to the bank tomorrow "with a gun"  eeek:

There will be a mahoooooosive run on the banks on Tuesday......then they will have to take another dip to keep themselves afloat.

It is unprecedented and will end in tears for sure....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2962 on: March 16, 2013, 08:03:04 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

It is unprecedented and will end in tears for sure....  noooo:

Not sure if it is properly legal......the Cypriot Guv are supposed to honour 100k??????

Ok to take some of the money laundering cash, but just to take a wad from savers will only make punters want to get their munny out fast.  noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2963 on: March 17, 2013, 04:44:09 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

He is in the Sunday Times about it...... eeek:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2964 on: March 17, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2965 on: March 17, 2013, 04:57:02 PM »
Congratulations. Thumbs:

Fame for all the wrong reasons.  noooo:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #2966 on: March 18, 2013, 07:04:12 AM »
Good to see Daybreak TV covering the Cypriot situation and taking it seriously. They even had two experts in the studio to discuss the intricaciies of the matter. Here's one of them on the right

FFS Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2967 on: March 18, 2013, 07:05:12 AM »
Good to see Daybreak TV covering the Cypriot situation and taking it seriously. They even had two experts in the studio to discuss the intricaciies of the matter. Here's one of them on the right

FFS Banghead

Good grief... doh:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2968 on: March 18, 2013, 07:31:24 AM »
Point proven though....they have even had the shirts off their backs taken  eeek:
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #2969 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:20 AM »
 drumroll:

Second smile of the morning that was (the first one was when Tipsy was leaning over the settee looking for her missing gear)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:46:53 AM by Just One More »