Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1053381 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #3257 on: June 17, 2013, 10:01:30 AM »
This almost sounds stupid enough to be something Nick would have done.  noooo:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/06/naked-man-wanted-to-get-engaged-got-tasered-instead-3831304/
Which bit of him got tasered?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3258 on: June 17, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/06/naked-man-wanted-to-get-engaged-got-tasered-instead-3831304/

Tazer you say?

"Edwards has since been charged with indecent exposure, battery on an officer and burglary, as well as being told not to return to the house in question."

I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3259 on: June 17, 2013, 10:22:44 AM »

Tazer you say?

"Edwards has since been charged with indecent exposure, battery on an officer and burglary, as well as being told not to return to the house in question."

I bet he is unemployed - he'll never get a job in the current climate now....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3260 on: June 17, 2013, 10:26:39 AM »

Tazer you say?

I bet he is unemployed - he'll never get a job in the current climate now....  noooo:

He must have been really wired to pull a stunt like that, but a spell in custody should bring him down to earth.
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3261 on: June 17, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »

Tazer you say?

He must have been really wired to pull a stunt like that, but a spell in custody should bring him down to earth.

And only fair too - he put up a fair bit of resistance when the police arrived....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #3262 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:12 AM »

Tazer you say?

And only fair too - he put up a fair bit of resistance when the police arrived....  noooo:

What a revolting man - I doubt he'll be going ohm any time soon - after all, he might ampere the police investigations!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3263 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:18 AM »

Tazer you say?

What a revolting man - I doubt he'll be going ohm any time soon - after all, he might ampere the police investigations!

People need insulating from yobs who conduct themselves like that.
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3264 on: June 17, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »

Tazer you say?

Are we wise to plug his behaviours?  Surely we should be socketing him round his lights

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3265 on: June 17, 2013, 10:39:55 AM »

Tazer you say?

Are we wise to plug his behaviours?  Surely we should be socketing him round his lights

I dunno... perhaps he just blew a fuse....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3266 on: June 17, 2013, 10:44:29 AM »

Tazer you say?

Just under high tension maybe

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3267 on: June 17, 2013, 10:47:19 AM »

Tazer you say?

Just under high tension maybe

Indeed - he thought he was a bright spark when he came up with the idea....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #3268 on: June 17, 2013, 10:58:24 AM »
Judging by the lightning fast pace of this thread, there are clearly some switched on folk in here today. Have they come by bus to the bar?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #3269 on: June 17, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »
So somewhere wandering around Cardiff there is at least one 7inch asbestos filled tarantula...  eeek:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/asbestos-contaminated-tarantula-could-loose-cardiff-2512916
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.