Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1053505 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #3450 on: July 17, 2013, 06:05:53 AM »
You'd think I would have stopped after my stag night when I drank two pints and then somewhere between 14 and 17 rum and blacks (accounts differ) and then left a huge purple stain on the floor of the M2 services - it was still there the next day  redface: redface: redface:

Rum and black Steve  sick2: no wonder you were ill..... noooo:

I have to say tho when I werked in various pubs/hotels I did work my way along the top shelf and mostly made myself ill and could not drink them to this day... redface:
Yep!  I blame my bestest mates.  It's not the best of drinks especially for the cleaners at the M2 services.  Don't think I've drunk one since.

Bacardi for me for the same reasons...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #3451 on: July 17, 2013, 08:38:35 AM »
You'd think I would have stopped after my stag night when I drank two pints and then somewhere between 14 and 17 rum and blacks (accounts differ) and then left a huge purple stain on the floor of the M2 services - it was still there the next day  redface: redface: redface:

Rum and black Steve  sick2: no wonder you were ill..... noooo:

I have to say tho when I werked in various pubs/hotels I did work my way along the top shelf and mostly made myself ill and could not drink them to this day... redface:
Yep!  I blame my bestest mates.  It's not the best of drinks especially for the cleaners at the M2 services.  Don't think I've drunk one since.

Bacardi for me for the same reasons...  noooo:

Bacardi is one of the few I can still drink .. In fact when I do start tend not to stop.... redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3452 on: July 17, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »
I had a pint of Southern Comfort on my 21st. Never touched it since.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #3453 on: July 17, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
I had a pint of Southern Comfort on my 21st. Never touched it since.

Not a surprise TMR   sick2:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #3454 on: July 18, 2013, 04:25:24 PM »
http://newsthump.com/2013/07/18/wayne-rooney-left-angry-and-confused-by-own-reflection/

I can't drink Bacardi my sister and a friend of hers thought it would be a good idea to feed me Bacardi and cokes when I was about 14.  Not a good experience, just the smell of it. sick2:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3455 on: July 18, 2013, 04:32:11 PM »
http://newsthump.com/2013/07/18/wayne-rooney-left-angry-and-confused-by-own-reflection/

I can't drink Bacardi my sister and a friend of hers thought it would be a good idea to feed me Bacardi and cokes when I was about 14.  Not a good experience, just the smell of it. sick2:

Same here... happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3456 on: July 18, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »

I had a similar problem with Earl Grey  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3457 on: July 18, 2013, 04:33:52 PM »

Were you his fag?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3458 on: July 18, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »

Yeah, but you mean the actual one......

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #3459 on: July 18, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »

Were you his fag?

lol: lol: lol:

Offline Nick

« Reply #3460 on: July 18, 2013, 04:53:59 PM »
Mescal  noooo:

1. Do not drink it
2. Do not eat the worm
3. Do not cross the Mexican border to buy more
4. Do not drive up the main street of Ciudad Juarez firing a revolver playfully out of the car window  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3461 on: July 18, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »

Were you his fag?

lol: lol: lol:

lol: lol: lol: lol:
I mostly despair

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #3462 on: July 18, 2013, 05:12:01 PM »
 lol:  lol:  lol:  lol:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #3463 on: July 18, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »

Mine was Gin... 15 first job as a telephonist lunch time me and this lad (we both started werk on the same day so became friends before anybody gets the wrong idea) went to his house and drank a bottle of his mum's Gin we were paralytic went back to werk 2hrs late me in his jeans (cause I had been sick on my skirt) and both got sacked.. redface:  Never been near it since  sick2:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3464 on: July 19, 2013, 05:41:45 AM »

Mine was Gin... 15 first job as a telephonist lunch time me and this lad (we both started werk on the same day so became friends before anybody gets the wrong idea) went to his house and drank a bottle of his mum's Gin we were paralytic went back to werk 2hrs late me in his jeans (cause I had been sick on my skirt) and both got sacked.. redface:  Never been near it since  sick2:

What was he wearing...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: