Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054204 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #4290 on: January 02, 2014, 08:54:15 PM »
I see the global warmists have been rescued from the ice, but the ship will be there "for many more weeks"  :thumbsup:
How they going to explain the carbon from their folly, the multiple ice breaker failed rescues and then all those helicopter ferry trips?   An interview for Paxman beckons

All in all almost as bonkers as that berk canoeist a few years back that was going to paddle to the alleged molten North Pole in summer and had to give up only 1/10 of the way there as the sea was frozen. 
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4291 on: January 02, 2014, 08:56:55 PM »
I am sure George Monbiot will not disappoint us  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Nick

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4295 on: January 03, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
Lousy weather and 20ft waves, I know dear lets take the kids for a walk along the seafront.  Banghead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533198/Pictured-Terrifying-moment-young-family-ENGULFED-huge-wave-walk-Cornish-sea-front.html

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4296 on: January 03, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4297 on: January 03, 2014, 03:24:34 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4300 on: January 03, 2014, 03:45:27 PM »
Lousy weather and 20ft waves, I know dear lets take the kids for a walk along the seafront.  Banghead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533198/Pictured-Terrifying-moment-young-family-ENGULFED-huge-wave-walk-Cornish-sea-front.html

I saw that....... noooo:

I did notice that there wasn't any coverage of the potential Darwin candidates that are down here surfing at the moment.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #4301 on: January 04, 2014, 07:21:41 AM »
I see the global warmists have been rescued from the ice, but the ship will be there "for many more weeks"  :thumbsup:

happy001

Oh I do hope it is crushed by the ice and sinks!  eveilgrin:

I see that the Chinese ship "Snow Dragon" that went to rescue them has now been trapped too
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4302 on: January 04, 2014, 07:36:09 AM »

happy001

Oh I do hope it is crushed by the ice and sinks!  eveilgrin:

I see that the Chinese ship "Snow Dragon" that went to rescue them has now been trapped too

;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4303 on: January 04, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »
It gets betterer!!

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/helicopter-rescue-delayed-as-second-ship-trapped-in-ice-20140102-306yj.html

happy001
lol: lol: lol:

I read elsewhere that the Global Warmalists have explained this fiasco as being due to the wind FFS  ::) ::) ::) like they didn't know there was wind in the Antarctic in summer, like they'd have declared the wind as a factor had it been what they needed for what they hoped they'd find.

In other news even the BBC has admitted that our current shit weather is due to the extreme cold weather in Canada, that'd be the cold weather despite all that warming then.
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4304 on: January 04, 2014, 06:52:12 PM »
So you are saying that there is no difference in your mind between enjoying a steak and sexually abusing a child you stupid fucking egotistical cockwomble  Angry9:

'I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia.
'They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away.

Well lets deal with this in order shall we. Granted if you close one eye then legally the definition of violence could apply to the meat industry but if that were so then why haven't there been any prosecutions. The definition of rape is clear and obviously has no relation at all with the industry.  And finally the legal definition of murder is The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse so unless you are eating long pig then you argument is deranged nonsensical bollocks.

'Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you "Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life," well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers.'

I don't know what kind of nightclubs you frequent but for the rest of us the odds of us having someone try that as a chatup line are pretty much nonexistant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html