Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054201 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #4305 on: January 04, 2014, 06:55:56 PM »
So you are saying that there is no difference in your mind between enjoying a steak and sexually abusing a child you stupid fucking egotistical cockwomble  Angry9:

'I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia.
'They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away.

Well lets deal with this in order shall we. Granted if you close one eye then legally the definition of violence could apply to the meat industry but if that were so then why haven't there been any prosecutions. The definition of rape is clear and obviously has no relation at all with the industry.  And finally the legal definition of murder is The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse so unless you are eating long pig then you argument is deranged nonsensical bollocks.

'Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you "Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life," well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers.'

I don't know what kind of nightclubs you frequent but for the rest of us the odds of us having someone try that as a chatup line are pretty much nonexistant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Morrissey - I didn't need to read further.... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4306 on: January 04, 2014, 07:03:34 PM »
It would have helped if he'd said Morrissey in the first sentence though
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4307 on: January 04, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
Usually I can just ignore him but I worked with abused kids when I went to Romania and I had a friend a while back who was raped so to hear that vacuous fucktard making light of the ordeals that victims of these crimes have gone through sent my piss boiling to volcanic levels. You don't like eating meat? Fine, it's a free world and you are welcome to your opinion but that doesn't give you the right to trivialise events that can destroy someone's life.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #4308 on: January 04, 2014, 08:05:02 PM »
So you are saying that there is no difference in your mind between enjoying a steak and sexually abusing a child you stupid fucking egotistical cockwomble  Angry9:

'I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia.
'They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away.

Well lets deal with this in order shall we. Granted if you close one eye then legally the definition of violence could apply to the meat industry but if that were so then why haven't there been any prosecutions. The definition of rape is clear and obviously has no relation at all with the industry.  And finally the legal definition of murder is The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse so unless you are eating long pig then you argument is deranged nonsensical bollocks.

'Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you "Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life," well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers.'

I don't know what kind of nightclubs you frequent but for the rest of us the odds of us having someone try that as a chatup line are pretty much nonexistant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

A cockwomble of the highest order. I have just read the article.  I am pretty sure that he has committed an offence just not sure what at the moment.  What an arsewipe pathetic excuse for a man. cussing:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4309 on: January 04, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »
Possession of an offensive mouth?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

• Power Poster
« Reply #4310 on: January 04, 2014, 08:22:26 PM »
Possession of an offensive mouth?  rubschin:

I was thinking more along the lines of being alive.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Nick

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
« Reply #4313 on: January 04, 2014, 11:17:11 PM »
I see the global warmists have been rescued from the ice, but the ship will be there "for many more weeks"  :thumbsup:
How they going to explain the carbon from their folly, the multiple ice breaker failed rescues and then all those helicopter ferry trips?   An interview for Paxman beckons

All in all almost as bonkers as that berk canoeist a few years back that was going to paddle to the alleged molten North Pole in summer and had to give up only 1/10 of the way there as the sea was frozen.

Christ on a fecking bike....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9684775/The-BBCs-dirty-little-secret-lands-it-in-a-new-scandal.html
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4314 on: January 04, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
I see the global warmists have been rescued from the ice, but the ship will be there "for many more weeks"  :thumbsup:
How they going to explain the carbon from their folly, the multiple ice breaker failed rescues and then all those helicopter ferry trips?   An interview for Paxman beckons

All in all almost as bonkers as that berk canoeist a few years back that was going to paddle to the alleged molten North Pole in summer and had to give up only 1/10 of the way there as the sea was frozen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9684775/The-BBCs-dirty-little-secret-lands-it-in-a-new-scandal.html

Hadn't seen that before - ta

Certainly fits their idiot reporting on the topic.   

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4315 on: January 05, 2014, 12:21:45 AM »

• Power Poster
« Reply #4316 on: January 05, 2014, 02:56:54 AM »
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4319 on: January 05, 2014, 07:49:48 AM »

Indeed...

Worse still, the BBC's pension fund is invested heavily in 'Green' companies - the success of which they can directly influence with their biased reporting...

Outrageous!  Angry9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: