Disgusterous

Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054512 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #4845 on: March 26, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »
 Shocked:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #4846 on: March 26, 2014, 04:44:58 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOSJETowuik&feature=youtu.be

These good folk have sold out to FB and there are going to be ructions as they were crowd funded and that is not what crowd funding is supposed to be about.

Greed eh who'd have thunk it.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4847 on: March 26, 2014, 08:08:55 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOSJETowuik&feature=youtu.be

These good folk have sold out to FB and there are going to be ructions as they were crowd funded and that is not what crowd funding is supposed to be about.

Greed eh who'd have thunk it.

Well I will boycott FaceBook then, just like last week and the week before that
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4848 on: March 27, 2014, 02:16:30 AM »
Hmmm, so just as an experiment like, if we solder a power cable to BM's bucket and flick the switch could we boost his IQ?  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2589829/Now-THATS-thinking-cap-Electric-hat-zaps-brain-make-smarter.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4849 on: March 27, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »
Hmmm, so just as an experiment like, if we solder a power cable to BM's bucket and flick the switch could we boost his IQ?  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2589829/Now-THATS-thinking-cap-Electric-hat-zaps-brain-make-smarter.html

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4850 on: March 27, 2014, 05:51:15 AM »
You could even charge per 5 minute session of turning you into a lightbulb as a relaxation aid.... rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4851 on: March 27, 2014, 05:57:32 AM »
You could even charge per 5 minute session of turning you into a lightbulb as a relaxation aid.... rubschin:

Have you seen the cost of lecky here? ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #4852 on: March 27, 2014, 07:07:14 AM »

No problem I am sure we could find plenty of people who would pay good munny to watch you fry.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4853 on: March 27, 2014, 07:08:39 AM »

No problem I am sure we could find plenty of people who would pay good munny to watch you fry.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Webcam you say...  rubschin:

• Power Poster
« Reply #4854 on: March 27, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
http://order-order.com/2014/03/27/out-of-touch-diane-abbott-snobbishly-sneers-at-constituents/

Just click on the link, sit back and listen then feel your bodily fluids boil. cussing: cussing: cussing:

I want to kill the woman.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #4855 on: March 27, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »
http://order-order.com/2014/03/27/out-of-touch-diane-abbott-snobbishly-sneers-at-constituents/

Just click on the link, sit back and listen then feel your bodily fluids boil. cussing: cussing: cussing:

Having just called Gordon Brown a "cockwombling thundercunt", I have to, in the light of her alleged different plumbing arrangements, call Diane Abbott a "cuntwombling thundercock" - however, it doesn't have quite the same "je ne sais quoi" in my mind . . . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4856 on: March 27, 2014, 05:58:35 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #4857 on: March 27, 2014, 06:53:04 PM »

Having just called Gordon Brown a "cockwombling thundercunt", I have to, in the light of her alleged different plumbing arrangements, call Diane Abbott a "cuntwombling thundercock" - however, it doesn't have quite the same "je ne sais quoi" in my mind . . . .

eeek: eeek: eeek:

• Power Poster
« Reply #4858 on: March 27, 2014, 07:41:11 PM »

A most excellent use of your time if I may say so, was it in relation to his charity profiteering per chance?

BM pay attention Mr Marley said 'alleged different plumbing arrangements' thereby letting us know that he has serious reservations regarding Abbotts claim to be a female.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #4859 on: March 27, 2014, 09:40:18 PM »

A most excellent use of your time if I may say so, was it in relation to his charity profiteering per chance?

BM pay attention Mr Marley said 'alleged different plumbing arrangements' thereby letting us know that he has serious reservations regarding Abbotts claim to be a female.

lol: lol: lol:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .