Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054748 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #5160 on: June 27, 2014, 07:19:19 PM »
How the hell is this art in any way shape or form? BM seeing as you are of a nervous disposition you may want to look away...  sick2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672237/A-HOLE-new-extreme-Body-artist-resembles-zombie-creates-giant-flesh-tunnels-cheeks.html

Some people should not be allowed out unsupervised.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5161 on: June 27, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »
How the hell is this art in any way shape or form? BM seeing as you are of a nervous disposition you may want to look away...  sick2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672237/A-HOLE-new-extreme-Body-artist-resembles-zombie-creates-giant-flesh-tunnels-cheeks.html

sick2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5162 on: June 27, 2014, 07:23:12 PM »
I did warn you  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #5163 on: June 27, 2014, 07:24:11 PM »

Why in gods name would anyone do that to themselves  eeek:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5164 on: June 27, 2014, 07:25:34 PM »
Unless it comes with plugs mealtimes are not going to be pleasant for anyone nearby  sick2:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5165 on: June 27, 2014, 07:27:46 PM »
Unless it comes with plugs mealtimes are not going to be pleasant for anyone nearby  sick2:

Cleaning yer teeth would be a doddle tho!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5169 on: July 04, 2014, 04:13:15 AM »
Older guy takes a shine to a lass pretty much half his age and decides that a change of image will win her heart, it was obvious this wasn't going to end well.  noooo:

Wu Lei, 54, from Taiwan, was so keen on 23-year-old Ling Lin he went to the hairdresser and asked for a short back and sides that would help him stand out.

I'll say it stands out, it looks like a quiff by Kryten  lol:

Wu, who is still single despite the expensive hairdo, said: 'I can't understand it'

Perhaps its because the hairdo makes you look less young and hip and more like an aging cockwomble  point:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679938/What-blockhead-Man-bizarre-new-Lego-style-hair-impress-girl-surprisingly-says-no.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5170 on: July 04, 2014, 08:43:05 AM »
Older guy takes a shine to a lass pretty much half his age and decides that a change of image will win her heart, it was obvious this wasn't going to end well.  noooo:

Wu Lei, 54, from Taiwan, was so keen on 23-year-old Ling Lin he went to the hairdresser and asked for a short back and sides that would help him stand out.

Wu, who is still single despite the expensive hairdo, said: 'I can't understand it'

Perhaps its because the hairdo makes you look less young and hip and more like an aging cockwomble  point:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679938/What-blockhead-Man-bizarre-new-Lego-style-hair-impress-girl-surprisingly-says-no.html

I'm 54.....  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5171 on: July 04, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »

I'm 54.....  rubschin:

How old is LL though?  rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5172 on: July 05, 2014, 08:29:56 AM »

I'm 54.....  rubschin:

How old is LL though?  rubschin:

Not 23.....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs: