Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054769 times)

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #5177 on: July 07, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5178 on: July 07, 2014, 05:44:57 PM »
Heightist? Dwarfaphobic? I'm sorry to burst your bubble John but we don't mock you because you are a short arse, How do I put this politely, we mock you because you are an arrogant incompetent troughing cockwomble who wouldn't know honour and integrity if it came up and kicked you in the bollocks.  Although if you want help with that I'm sure that there are enough people who would help you understand the feeling of being kicked there that if we charged a pound a punt we could easily cover the cost of your portrait and coat of arms.  cussing:

In 2010 the Conservatve MP Simon Burns referred to the Speaker as as a 'stupid, sanctimonious dwarf'. He later apologised to all dwarves for his comments.

I notice that you neither denied or complained about the stupid or sanctimonious parts of that insult.  lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683168/Mocking-short-people-bad-racism-homophobia-says-5ft-6in-Commons-Speaker-John-Bercow.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5179 on: July 08, 2014, 05:10:58 AM »
Heightist? Dwarfaphobic? I'm sorry to burst your bubble John but we don't mock you because you are a short arse, How do I put this politely, we mock you because you are an arrogant incompetent troughing cockwomble who wouldn't know honour and integrity if it came up and kicked you in the bollocks.  Although if you want help with that I'm sure that there are enough people who would help you understand the feeling of being kicked there that if we charged a pound a punt we could easily cover the cost of your portrait and coat of arms.  cussing:

In 2010 the Conservatve MP Simon Burns referred to the Speaker as as a 'stupid, sanctimonious dwarf'. He later apologised to all dwarves for his comments.

I notice that you neither denied or complained about the stupid or sanctimonious parts of that insult.  lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683168/Mocking-short-people-bad-racism-homophobia-says-5ft-6in-Commons-Speaker-John-Bercow.html

smile:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5181 on: July 08, 2014, 01:26:09 PM »

smile:

Wonder if I have a possible career chance as a columnist  rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5182 on: July 08, 2014, 01:28:59 PM »

smile:

Wonder if I have a possible career chance as a columnist  rubschin:

You couldn't be any worse than that cunt Dan Hodges...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5183 on: July 08, 2014, 01:32:42 PM »
I'm touched by your confidence in my abilities BM, really.  lol:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5184 on: July 08, 2014, 02:54:32 PM »
While I can understand cultural differences I can't help but wonder what deranged idiot first thought it would be fun to run down some narrow streets while being chased by a few hundred pounds of prime beef with horns still attached.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683374/Man-gored-bull-falling-ground-thousands-annual-running-bulls-festival.html

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5185 on: July 08, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »
While I can understand cultural differences I can't help but wonder what deranged idiot first thought it would be fun to run down some narrow streets while being chased by a few hundred pounds of prime beef with horns still attached.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2683374/Man-gored-bull-falling-ground-thousands-annual-running-bulls-festival.html

Nick's next holiday you say........ rubschin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5186 on: July 08, 2014, 03:10:06 PM »

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5187 on: July 10, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »
Attacked by a vicious tortoise? How the hell does that happen seeing as they move slower than Apey when it's his turn to buy a round.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687449/Police-officer-shoots-dead-aggressive-tortoise-self-defence-Uganda.html

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5188 on: July 10, 2014, 03:44:33 PM »
Attacked by a vicious tortoise? How the hell does that happen seeing as they move slower than Apey when it's his turn to buy a round.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687449/Police-officer-shoots-dead-aggressive-tortoise-self-defence-Uganda.html

evil:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5189 on: July 10, 2014, 03:53:06 PM »