Disgusterous

Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1054767 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #5190 on: July 11, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »
Attacked by a vicious tortoise? How the hell does that happen seeing as they move slower than Apey when it's his turn to buy a round.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687449/Police-officer-shoots-dead-aggressive-tortoise-self-defence-Uganda.html

evil:

I notice that there appears to be a lack of Smuggers defending your honour Apey  point:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5191 on: July 11, 2014, 03:22:36 PM »
Attacked by a vicious tortoise? How the hell does that happen seeing as they move slower than Apey when it's his turn to buy a round.  noooo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687449/Police-officer-shoots-dead-aggressive-tortoise-self-defence-Uganda.html

evil:

I notice that there appears to be a lack of Smuggers defending your honour Apey  point:

Why would we?  rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5192 on: July 11, 2014, 03:25:45 PM »

evil:

Why would we?  rubschin:

cussing:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5193 on: July 11, 2014, 03:40:40 PM »

evil:

Why would we?  rubschin:

Make Smugger Bugging the new VP sport you say...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5194 on: July 11, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something here but at what point of you downing a litre of Jim Beam and then having a bucket of ice water emptied over your head is the fun meant to begin?  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688239/Father-40-died-downing-litre-Jim-Beam-bourbon-having-bucket-ice-thrown-head-deadly-drinking-game.html

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5197 on: July 12, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »
The crocodile survived the crash, only to be dispatched with a blow from a machete.

Poor bastard seemed to have had Nick's level of luck  lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5198 on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »
The crocodile survived the crash, only to be dispatched with a blow from a machete.

Poor bastard seemed to have had Nick's level of luck  lol:

;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #5199 on: July 12, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »
 ::) ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5200 on: July 12, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »
Hadaway Nick, other than Baldymort (who I'm pretty convinced is related to you somewhere along the line, it would explain so many things) can you think of another member who has a run of luck as bad as yours?  rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5201 on: July 12, 2014, 08:29:45 PM »
Hadaway Nick, other than Baldymort (who I'm pretty convinced is related to you somewhere along the line, it would explain so many things) can you think of another member who has a run of luck as bad as yours?  rubschin:

Hadaway and shite!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5202 on: July 12, 2014, 08:31:50 PM »

Checks watch....... eeek:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5203 on: July 12, 2014, 08:35:28 PM »

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5204 on: July 12, 2014, 10:24:24 PM »

Shocked: