Author Topic: What could be worse than Britian has Talent ??  (Read 1424 times)

Shy Talk

What could be worse than Britian has Talent ??
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »
 America has tallent  Banghead Banghead Banghead I thought the British version was bad but the bloody yanky version is absolute complete and utter shite-ity shite . Its very worrying that this nation of these morons have the finger on the nuclear button . More scarey than the Pakistanies have a finger poised scared2: scared2:

Berek

Re: What could be worse than Britian has Talent ??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »
America has tallent  Banghead Banghead Banghead I thought the British version was bad but the bloody yanky version is absolute complete and utter shite-ity shite . Its very worrying that this nation of these morons have the finger on the nuclear button . More scarey than the Pakistanies have a finger poised scared2: scared2:

the ventriloquist talking out of sinc was amazing

Shy Talk

Re: What could be worse than Britian has Talent ??
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »

the ventriloquist talking out of sinc was amazing

Yea but yea but the rest is crap or do you dissagree ?? come on Berek show your true colours  lol: