Disgusterous

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 78305 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Facebook
« Reply #720 on: September 01, 2010, 01:10:34 PM »
I think about ex's ....especially one.

I have maintained contact with one and that is fine and dandy with no hard feelings. On the whole I would consider most learning experiences with both good and bad times but no resentment  ( except for 1 exception) .

However regualr contact with the others would simply not be possible or constructive for any of us.

Skubber

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #721 on: September 01, 2010, 02:24:20 PM »
I am still in contact with Mrs DS #2. Predictably her lusty young beau moved on after a short while and after a number of other false starts she found Mr Right, but sadly he dropped dead weeks before they were to marry and she has resigned herself to a solo lifestyle.

I find that rather sad, but always look forwards instead of back.

All the children are fine and I see them and the growing number of grandchildren quite often.
I mostly despair

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #722 on: September 01, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »
This thread is making me well up, like  sad24: sad24: sad24: sad24:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #723 on: September 01, 2010, 03:22:51 PM »
Growler is an romantic bear  sad24:

Some in here just too damned quick to jump at me and down my throat, when they take EVERYTHING I say as a true and accurate account of my life, view on it generally and feelings.
It's  a FORUM FFS! Banghead
No one in here knows what anyone else in here is REALLY like and what REALLY goes on in their minds.

Bit like you, I do actually exaggerate and 'bend' the truth sometimes. Sometimes it's simply good to let off steam and have a damned good rant.
Highly recommended for easing potential heart problems I feel.  whistle:

rubschin:
Strange ~ I have never used a forum to exaggerate or bend the truth. I say what I mean to say and I mean what I say. Granted I do sometimes let off a bit of steam and sometimes regret having done so but I have never said anything that I didn't hold to be true. If there is something in my life that I don't want people to know I keep it to myself. Frankly it had never occurred to me that what you write is anything other than the truth or your true feelings. I have assumed that, like me, anything you want to keep private you simply don't mention.
This really puts matters in a whole new light for me. I'm not sure I know how to react.

Yup. Sorry to burst your little bubble and to be now proven by self admission to be guilty and to be such obvious disappointment, but when I've stated that on various ranting occassions in the past for instance, that I  want to kill, it WAS an emotional on the spur statement, made in anger probably.
Maiming would have sufficed.

Online Nick

« Reply #724 on: September 01, 2010, 03:24:45 PM »
I like maiming  eveilgrin:

Let me start with one Mr WIlliam Eliot  eveilgrin:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #725 on: September 01, 2010, 03:32:22 PM »
Growler is an romantic bear  sad24:

Some in here just too damned quick to jump at me and down my throat, when they take EVERYTHING I say as a true and accurate account of my life, view on it generally and feelings.
It's  a FORUM FFS! Banghead
No one in here knows what anyone else in here is REALLY like and what REALLY goes on in their minds.

Bit like you, I do actually exaggerate and 'bend' the truth sometimes. Sometimes it's simply good to let off steam and have a damned good rant.
Highly recommended for easing potential heart problems I feel.  whistle:

rubschin:
Strange ~ I have never used a forum to exaggerate or bend the truth. I say what I mean to say and I mean what I say. Granted I do sometimes let off a bit of steam and sometimes regret having done so but I have never said anything that I didn't hold to be true. If there is something in my life that I don't want people to know I keep it to myself. Frankly it had never occurred to me that what you write is anything other than the truth or your true feelings. I have assumed that, like me, anything you want to keep private you simply don't mention.
This really puts matters in a whole new light for me. I'm not sure I know how to react.

Yup. Sorry to burst your little bubble and to be now proven by self admission to be guilty and to be such obvious disappointment, but when I've stated that on various ranting occassions in the past for instance, that I  want to kill, it WAS an emotional on the spur statement, made in anger probably.
Maiming would have sufficed.

Oh no ~ No bubble burst .... No need to be sorry .... Don't give it another thought.
Now that I know how you see using a forum it makes it easier for me to simply respond to or ignore your posts in anyway that strikes me as appropriate. Knowing that you may or may not be speaking the truth I will not need to fear causing offence because, as you say, it's only a forum FFS, not as if we are friends or anything is it?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #726 on: September 01, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
So pleased we got that settled and sorted then. cloud9:

Online Nick

« Reply #727 on: September 01, 2010, 03:41:03 PM »
Growler is my beshtest friend  cloud9:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #728 on: September 01, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
Wha'?
Ey?  Shrugs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #729 on: September 01, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »

Bit early for that sort of talk isn't it?

We haven't even reached the "Shall we go for a curry or a kebab?" stage of the evening yet.  8)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #730 on: September 01, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »
Wha'?
Ey?  Shrugs:

Worry not Bear ...... he may be speaking untruths.

Online Nick

« Reply #731 on: September 01, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »
Fancy a kebab, little furry face?  eyes:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #732 on: September 01, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
Wha'?
Ey?  Shrugs:

Worry not Bear ...... he may be speaking untruths.

Or even slight exagerations!  eeek:

We are actually friends though. Sorry to burst yet another bubble. redface:

We're PUNCH BAG friends!  cloud9:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #733 on: September 01, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »
Serious mode whilst wearing Admin Hat

If I thought for one minute your mutual name calling was serious and not somewhat heavy handed banter I would have stopped it long ago.

End of serious mode, Admin Hat placed to one side.

In a spirit of friendship I would say that it is my opinion that you overdo it to the point of tedium.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #734 on: September 01, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »
Serious mode whilst wearing Admin Hat

worthy: worthy: worthy:

If I thought for one minute your mutual name calling was serious and not somewhat heavy handed banter I would have stopped it long ago.

End of serious mode, Admin Hat placed to one side.

PHEW! scared2:

In a spirit of friendship I would say that it is my opinion that you overdo it to the point of tedium.

Haven't we got an 'ignore button' in here like some other forums I frequent?  rubschin:

You can always BAN me, and then you won't have to put up with all my lies, exagerations and tedious willy waving posts any longer. happy088
Sweet....for you and 1 or 2 others no doubt...maybe more even, who knows, who actually cares?

I promise faithfully that I WON'T go STORMING off in a huff if you choose to either. ::)

I can ignore your tedious posts then too can't I!! cloud9:

Win win situation.

In fact.... rubschin:..just DO IT!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:56:53 PM by GROWLER »