Disgusterous

Author Topic: Insomnia......  (Read 31029 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Insomnia......
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2015, 10:00:32 AM »
[serious] Misty that sounds like good advice from BM [/serious]

England match tonight, I may be on line.  I could bore you to sleep with my early hours posts
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2015, 10:08:34 AM »
Pasties' mysterious French knock out pills are called DONORMYL  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »
Pasties' mysterious French knock out pills are called DONORMYL  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:

I know why they didn't work for Nick ....."Do Normal".......... whistle:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2015, 01:08:07 PM »
thanks Steve.  cloud9: cloud9:

I need to rant, obviously there is nobody I can call at this time.......I miss the days. Apey and I work our arses off in the summer to enjoy a lovely winter together, which we have always looked forward to. Now I crash out on the sofa in the afternoon like a student while he cleans the house. I feel guilty and I miss him, cos when I finally focus on the day, I make dinner and then its bedtime again.

Today was glorious sunshine and I missed it. We went food shopping yesterday and I felt lost being outside with normal people.

The season starts again soon and I feel I have wasted our time off by not getting up and doing stuff, but when you haven't slept for weeks, it's so hard.  sad24:

sorry to moan.

[serious] It seems to me that you are trying to switch from a nocturnal lifestyle in the summer to a normal one in the winter.... it is like trying to change shift patterns after working the same shift for six months...

You really do need to get some medical help to let you sleep or it can affect your immune system and make you quite poorly...

LL can't sleep without pills and lack of it has really affected her health... she is on Stilnox at the moment but has used other things in the past...

See a quackter and get something to help you relax or sleep... It'll be the best €30 you've ever spent....

That is all.

[/serious]
^^^^^^^^
Wot he said
I mostly despair

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
thankyou. x x

Steve, I will catch you tonight  Thumbs:.....although.....watching cricket may be the one thing to send me to sleep.... rubschin:  ;)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »
thankyou. x x

Steve, I will catch you tonight  Thumbs:.....although.....watching cricket may be the one thing to send me to sleep.... rubschin:  ;)

Don't you have any videos of Apey's stand-up that you can watch...?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2015, 02:18:30 PM »
thankyou. x x

Don't you have any videos of Apey's stand-up that you can watch...?  whistle:

evil:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2015, 03:08:55 PM »
thankyou. x x

Well hopefully you don't as you get a good night's sleep but I'll likely be watching the match.  But they if it's dull I might be zzzzzz.  So maybe SHOUT any posts

Offline Nick

« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2015, 03:34:14 PM »
I am sleeping like a log at present BUT ONLY BECAUSE I AM POORLY LIKE  sad24: sad24: sad24:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2015, 03:35:52 PM »
I am sleeping like a log at present BUT ONLY BECAUSE I AM POORLY LIKE  sad24: sad24: sad24:

You should have said.... ::)

Offline Nick

« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2015, 03:37:15 PM »
I offered Tipsy a biscuit to come round and look after me  sad24: sad24:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2015, 06:18:04 PM »
thankyou. x x

Well hopefully you don't as you get a good night's sleep but I'll likely be watching the match.  But they if it's dull I might be zzzzzz.  So maybe SHOUT any posts

I shall put my keyboard on extra loud  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2015, 06:19:21 PM »
The B O O M keys?

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2015, 06:26:01 PM »
eh what, did somebody say something ?

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2015, 10:28:36 PM »
thanks Steve.  cloud9: cloud9:

I need to rant, obviously there is nobody I can call at this time.......I miss the days. Apey and I work our arses off in the summer to enjoy a lovely winter together, which we have always looked forward to. Now I crash out on the sofa in the afternoon like a student while he cleans the house. I feel guilty and I miss him, cos when I finally focus on the day, I make dinner and then its bedtime again.

Today was glorious sunshine and I missed it. We went food shopping yesterday and I felt lost being outside with normal people.

The season starts again soon and I feel I have wasted our time off by not getting up and doing stuff, but when you haven't slept for weeks, it's so hard.  sad24:

sorry to moan.

[serious] It seems to me that you are trying to switch from a nocturnal lifestyle in the summer to a normal one in the winter.... it is like trying to change shift patterns after working the same shift for six months...

You really do need to get some medical help to let you sleep or it can affect your immune system and make you quite poorly...

LL can't sleep without pills and lack of it has really affected her health... she is on Stilnox at the moment but has used other things in the past...

See a quackter and get something to help you relax or sleep... It'll be the best €30 you've ever spent....

That is all.

[/serious]

Please sweetie take the guys advice you really need some professional help.   We all want you to be 100% and get a few weeks proper rest to see you through the summer.   cloud9: Thumbs:

You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .