Disgusterous

Author Topic: Gorden Brown ---Is he OK?  (Read 1694 times)

Shy Talk

Gorden Brown ---Is he OK?
« on: June 29, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
Is it just me or does others think he look as if hes suffered a "stroke" ?? When talking on the news today his jaw kept dropping and he looks as if he is about to fall asleep any minute . What a sad looking character to be priminister of GB .

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Gorden Brown ---Is he OK?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
Well he is blind in one eye and does have a nasty habit of dropping one side of his jaw as he pauses for breath whilst ranting. Other than that just another normal dozy Scot I guess.
Comes from the East Coast you know.
They do say that there's more fun to be had at a funeral in Glasgow (West Coast) than at a wedding in Edinburgh (East Coast) Gordon Brown would seem to confirm that theory.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 06:50:40 PM »
Agreed Beagle. Handed over an economy going into meltdown to some weird creature with odd eyebrows, who is going to take. 3 billion hit due to the new smoking laws. Presiding over an ineffectual bunch of halfwits, whilst his country of birth is subsidised to the hilt by us "English" and get health treatments for free. And don't, please, get me started on the Welsh..

Mr Happy

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »

No he's a cnut!

Next

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

No he's a cnut!

Next

Maybe, and I agree, but the latest polls are now already showing a 7% lead over the Tories since that mealy mouthed twat became PM. ::)
More people obviously being conned and pursuaded by his undoubtable charm and charisma. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 05:15:43 AM »
I heard him on the news this evening doing his 'Terrorism ? isn't it terrible' speech and was amazed at what an ineffectual speaker he was. Without the normal amount of practice that he (presumably) has normally before opening his mouth he came over as a complete wanker.  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Berek

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »
I'll never forget Kims line that got her banned from the Big Boys club.. even shocked me

Mr Happy

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 10:04:21 AM »
I'll never forget Kims line that got her banned from the Big Boys club.. even shocked me

I forgot it, is it pm'able (i mean to me as opposed to fit for the prime minister).

The problem with Brown, other than his arrogance, goes back to 'better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.  Brown looks like an ugly, retarded, dribbling idiot; he opens his mouth and is Scottish!

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 02:14:33 PM »

Liar! No such phrase exists. point:
I mostly despair

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
He has as much charisma as a slop bucket, with looks to match. I have dropped turds that I'd rather spend the evening with. Even Mrs TMR thinks he looks "shifty" and she never says a bad word about anyone (apart from me, of course).

Other World leaders will look at him as a gargoyle bean counter, a hunched, bad breathed, nail chewing clot. A schemer, a goon and - as has been said, a total cunt.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 05:10:59 AM »
I?m sure the slack-jawed porridge-wog will avoid walking on the ?world stage? for fear of falling spectacularly off it.  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: