Disgusterous

Author Topic: Plans for the day  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Plans for the day
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
SWWLTBO has returned from her labours, earlier than expected, commenting "Oh you have been busy" she has dropped her mobile and handbag onto the breakfast bar, her shoes on the stairs, her coat over the back of a dining chair, her briefcase on the settee in the hall, her gloves on the dining table and has now gone out to the local shop to get the newspaper I asked her to pick up when she went to the garage en route this morning leaving her coffee mug on the coffee table and the plate I handed her, now empty of the lunch sandwich I had prepared, in the second front room where she carried it whilst looking for some unspecified piece of paper that she had promised someone.

I do not know why the f*ck I bothered Banghead
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 03:14:00 PM »
Because she is pleased with you...if she had come home and it had remained untouched she would have been displeased and you would have had to put up with her in a mood all evening rather than you in one.

My washing machine has decided to break today....water everywhere and that's inside the house  sad24:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
I bought my cheapo printer -?30 from Tesco. Box was so mahoosive that I got a taxi home. ?20 fare  cussing:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
I bought my cheapo printer -?30 from Tesco. Box was so mahoosive that I got a taxi home. ?20 fare  cussing:

Aren't you 'back on the road' yet mousey?

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »

I bought a cheap printer from Tesco...then had to pay nearly ?40.00 for new ink cartridges  evil:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »
That is usually the way ..... must admit I never use "original" inks.

I run a Samsung B&W Laser printer/copier/scanner for day to day stuff. Cost ?160, toner cartridges cost ?80 for Samsung but ?35 for refills. I get about 3000 copies per cartridge. I also use an Epsom Colour three in one for colour work. That cost ?90 but the inks are very expensive so again I use refills at about half the price. Set of ink cartridges for that will give about 500 copies.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.