Author Topic: The great Merseyside plod  (Read 1033 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
The great Merseyside plod
« on: November 30, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8387101.stm

Bit too busy doing other things p'raps? Speed checks and doghnut eating competitions spring to mind. ::)

No doubt we'll here those well worn words, yet again....We'll learn from this, and ensure it never happens again.

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED JUST 3 YEARS AGO, 15 MILES AWAY YOU GROSSLY INCOMPITANT MORONS! Angry9:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:19:49 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: The great Merseyside plod
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:41:02 AM »
Poor little bugger  noooo:

But then looking at his picture he never stood a chance ~ did he?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 09:06:54 AM »
Poor little bugger  noooo:

But then looking at his picture he never stood a chance ~ did he?

No, not really, but this isn't so much a rant about the dog, the lad, the interview with the school crossing lady, the floral tributes or even the fact that this is yet another incident in Liverpool  ::) no, the pathetic irresponsible rozzers, who on their own admission have completely cocked this up, yet again.
How can we have any admiration or respect for them when this sort of shit happens, gormless useless gets. evil:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 09:22:54 AM »
Ah but the police will blame the civvy who took the call at the call centre and informed the worried citizens that this is not a police matter.

Whoever that was is likely to be out of a job very soon
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
Ah but the police will blame the civvy who took the call at the call centre and informed the worried citizens that this is not a police matter.

Whoever that was is likely to be out of a job very soon

The plod always try to blame someone else to cover their own arses. The buck stops at the top and should work downwards to all concerned, or not concerned to be more precise.
They're only interested in massaging crime figures, making money and generally being obnoxious unhelpful, overly self important, cocky and arrogant.
I know a couple of coppers as aquaintances and generally they fit into those catergories quite snugly

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
So it seems that the police had been told that illegal "fighting" dogs were being bred and trained by the boy's uncle. How many more powers do they need to deal with what was an obvious breach of the law?

Meanwhile that boy's picture is really troubling me.

That does not look to me like a normal, happy 4 year old. Look at his eyes ~ there is nothing behind them. No spark, no life. That is, IMHO one very sad little boy.
I don't believe this at all:
Michael Hennessey, head teacher at St Clare's RC Primary School, where John Paul was in the nursery class, said he was a popular pupil.
"He was a friendly, cheerful little boy who was bright and enthusiastic in everything he did.

Which brings us to the next question. What the hell was going on in that household that allowed the child to be anywhere near the dog at gone midnight?

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 07:35:25 PM »
St Clare's RC Primary school... whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »

Cheap point ~ well made

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

Cheap point ~ well made

Indeed... being mauled to death was prolly a welcome relief...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »

Cheap point ~ well made

I doubt that ~ the lad had nothing else to compare his life with so it would be the best he knew. Pity it had to be cut short but my point, building on Growler's really, is that someone should have been looking at that family very closely but no-one was. The so called professionals at the school say a clearly unhappy little boy was "popular and happy". Neighbours report dangerous dogs being bred and the police say "not our problem". The bloody kid never stood a chance.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

Cheap point ~ well made

Indeed... being mauled to death was prolly a welcome relief...  noooo:

I doubt that ~ the lad had nothing else to compare his life with so it would be the best he knew. Pity it had to be cut short but my point, building on Growler's really, is that someone should have been looking at that family very closely but no-one was. The so called professionals at the school say a clearly unhappy little boy was "popular and happy". Neighbours report dangerous dogs being bred and the police say "not our problem". The bloody kid never stood a chance.

happ096

And sadly, all too often these days.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »

Cheap point ~ well made

Absobloodylutely Snoops.

They had some mealey mouthed chief inspector seargeant tosser whatever of a rozzer on the local Beeb news tonight, pitifully declaring that guidlines weren't adhered to, and so so predictably apologising and stating that lessons must be learnt to ensure this NEVER happens again, sick2:

I now need a new telly and someone to rescue my steel capped size10 out of it. cussing:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 09:37:29 PM »
So it seems that the police had been told that illegal "fighting" dogs were being bred and trained by the boy's uncle. How many more powers do they need to deal with what was an obvious breach of the law?

That does not look to me like a normal, happy 4 year old. Look at his eyes ~ there is nothing behind them. No spark, no life. That is, IMHO one very sad little boy.
I don't believe this at all:
Michael Hennessey, head teacher at St Clare's RC Primary School, where John Paul was in the nursery class, said he was a popular pupil.
"He was a friendly, cheerful little boy who was bright and enthusiastic in everything he did.

Which brings us to the next question. What the hell was going on in that household that allowed the child to be anywhere near the dog at gone midnight?

#Spot on. The Boy was going that way when he moved in with us.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »

Mummy and Daddy nowhere to be seen ey, just like the last case in Merseyside 3 years ago.

Where where they? Probably on holiday or in the ale house getting bladdered...all courtesy of the state naturally, or am I being too cynical and stereotyping? rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »

Me too, very much so. Something very not right about his appearance, poor little bugger.