Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3500235 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #12090 on: August 11, 2011, 07:40:48 AM »
A number of reasons there to be quaking  lol:

I had a knock at the door last night  opened it up to 2 policemen standing there  eeek:

Good evening they say we have come to take a statement  eeek: eeek: eeek:

Ok - so I was wondering which member of the VP had dobbed me in and for what incident you claim I am responsible for  scared2:

Or my second thought was what the hell had the Brat done and where was my new TV if that was the case ?

Anyway in they come and sit down and I said I hadn't got a clue what this was about ?

Apparently they went on to explain that a bag of cash had been thrown over into a garden and someone had reported it.

It wasn't me I said ...nothing good like that ever happens to me  Banghead Banghead Banghead
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:45:24 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12091 on: August 11, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
A number of reasons there to be quaking  lol:

I had a knock at the door last night  opened it up to 2 policeman standing there  eeek:

Good evening they say we have come to take a statement  eeek: eeek: eeek:

Ok - so I was wondering which memeber of the VP had dobbed me in and for what incidient you claim I am responsible for  scared2:

Or my second thought was what the hell had the Brat done and where was my new TV if that was the case ?

Anyway in they come and sit down and I said I hadn't got a clue what this was about ?

Apparently they went on to explain that a bag of cash had been thrown over into a garden and someone had reported it.

It wasn't me I said ...nothing good like that ever happens to me  Banghead Banghead Banghead

Jail: Don't forget your Vaseline.  whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12092 on: August 11, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »
Is that your top tip ?  ;)
Skubber

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12093 on: August 11, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #12094 on: August 11, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »
Today I have to go for a hospital appointment ........... in Scallypool  scared2:

Fecking hospitals and their appointments systems  Banghead

Left here at 11.30 to drop THW and Minor in Chester (they to go shopping like) and thence with SWWLTBO and Minimus to Liverpool for 13.15 appointment. Arrived at Hosp outpatients dept and booked in at 13.05. Finally seen at 14.05  Banghead
Appointment was with Techies to check the implant. Takes 7 to 10 minutes but this pair managed to string it out for 25 mins. Then back to Chester to pick up kids, short stop at Makro for some bits and pieces and home. Just arrived back.
An entire day wasted  cussing:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #12095 on: August 11, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »
Today I have to go for a hospital appointment ........... in Scallypool  scared2:

Left here at 11.30 to drop THW and Minor in Chester (they to go shopping like) and thence with SWWLTBO and Minimus to Liverpool for 13.15 appointment. Arrived at Hosp outpatients dept and booked in at 13.05. Finally seen at 14.05  Banghead
Appointment was with Techies to check the implant. Takes 7 to 10 minutes but this pair managed to string it out for 25 mins. Then back to Chester to pick up kids, short stop at Makro for some bits and pieces and home. Just arrived back.

Phew .......I was going to start a whole new "where is ......".thread

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12096 on: August 11, 2011, 04:27:19 PM »
Oh! Thank heavens I got back in time to stop that then.  ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12097 on: August 12, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »

Phew .......I was going to start a whole new "where is ......".thread

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12098 on: August 12, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »
I got very excited as I was carted down to the imaging dept for an MRI scan.

Got there and they pointed to. The heart monitoring box strapped to my chest and shook their heads I explained that the doc had said it was Ok to take it off for the scan and then put it on again I waved my little paper bag of extra stickers at them, they shook their heads. I said I would take responsibility and remove it and the staff on the ward could replace it.  Much sucking in of air and a call to the ward, that was OK.

Go through the questionnaire tick all the boxes onto next stage wheeled into room.

Much waving about of notes and removed from room. I have three stents the MRI could have moved them slightly or more than slightly.

You would have thought that someone with over 7 years training to be a medic of all things would have picked up on this little matter. Angry9:

I was actually lucky that someone did notice.  I have to wait at least 6 weeks before I can have this sodding scan. Banghead

I am waiting now a decision on what they plan to do instead. tunble:

So sympathy Snoops not going to do the hug emotion thingy I might not get back again but xxx
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12099 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:39 AM »
 rubschin: We should get T Shirts printed.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12100 on: August 12, 2011, 08:57:42 AM »
I got very excited as I was carted down to the imaging dept for an MRI scan.

Got there and they pointed to. The heart monitoring box strapped to my chest and shook their heads I explained that the doc had said it was Ok to take it off for the scan and then put it on again I waved my little paper bag of extra stickers at them, they shook their heads. I said I would take responsibility and remove it and the staff on the ward could replace it.  Much sucking in of air and a call to the ward, that was OK.

Go through the questionnaire tick all the boxes onto next stage wheeled into room.

Much waving about of notes and removed from room. I have three stents the MRI could have moved them slightly or more than slightly.

You would have thought that someone with over 7 years training to be a medic of all things would have picked up on this little matter. Angry9:

I was actually lucky that someone did notice.  I have to wait at least 6 weeks before I can have this sodding scan. Banghead

I am waiting now a decision on what they plan to do instead. tunble:

So sympathy Snoops not going to do the hug emotion thingy I might not get back again but xxx

I'm sure we could knock up something for you instead....  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12101 on: August 12, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
Yeah and knowing you lot it would be a his and hers matching coffin. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12102 on: August 12, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »
Yeah and knowing you lot it would be a his and hers matching coffin. noooo:

Oh Miss C!  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour