Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3496391 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #12900 on: September 11, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
The gym beckons.

So does a full English!  redface:

My local leisure centre does both. Doesn't seem right somehow.

Those having the breakfast will be the same ones that park as close to the entrance as possible

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12901 on: September 11, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »
I am as you know full well am an angel1  His father is the devil incarnate and a tosser to boot.

rubschin: All wimmin seem to think that.

In which case I suppose it must be true. . .

Umm rubschin: This one was the father of my two eldest children.  He left me, (I can'y imagine why eveilgrin:) to be with his lover who was pregnant and moved to Scotland.  He left me with nowhere to live, we had just sold our house and paid no maintenance despite or inspite of the CSA. He wanted nothing to do with his two children until the youngest had turned 16 when maintenance was no longer an issue.

I don't and never had a problem with him wanting to be with someone else but IMO what he did to his children was unforgivable.

That said I find it unbelievable just how far the contents of half a bottle of American mustard can travel around a kitchen when dropped from a height of no more than 3' 6". evil:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:10:55 AM by Miss Creant »
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #12902 on: September 11, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »
Today I will mostly be at home in Worstshire.
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #12903 on: September 11, 2011, 10:15:51 AM »
I am as you know full well am an angel1  His father is the devil incarnate and a tosser to boot.

Umm rubschin: This one was the father of my two eldest children. He left me, (I can'y imagine why eveilgrin:) to be with his lover who was pregnant and moved to Scotland.  He left me with nowhere to live, we had just sold our house and paid no maintenance despite or inspite of the CSA. He wanted nothing to do with his two children until the youngest had turned 16 when maintenance was no longer an issue.

I don't and never had a problem with him wanting to be with someone else but IMO what he did to his children was unforgivable.

That said I find it unbelievable just how far the contents of half a bottle of American mustard can travel around a kitchen when dropped from a height of no more than 3' 6". evil:

Me neither, 'cus WE all luv you loads like. cloud9:.....'specially me like. angel1

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #12904 on: September 11, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »

Umm rubschin: This one was the father of my two eldest children.  He left me, (I can'y imagine why eveilgrin:) to be with his lover who was pregnant and moved to Scotland.  He left me with nowhere to live, we had just sold our house and paid no maintenance despite or inspite of the CSA. He wanted nothing to do with his two children until the youngest had turned 16 when maintenance was no longer an issue.

I can see why you think ill of the man, and the designers of mustard bottles.  noooo:

I liked the way you used "can'y" instead of "can't" in the "move to Scotland" sentence.

You subtle artistry and ethnic redirection always lends a little extra to any post. 
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12905 on: September 11, 2011, 10:31:39 AM »

I can see why you think ill of the man, and the designers of mustard bottles.  noooo:

I liked the way you used "can'y" instead of "can't" in the "move to Scotland" sentence.

You subtle artistry and ethnic redirection always lends a little extra to any post.

;D It was of course intentional. char048
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12906 on: September 11, 2011, 08:27:22 PM »
The Brat has returned from her dad's...... they are not speaking  noooo:

Apparently she was a lazy so and so this weekend  - quelle surprise  noooo:

So I have been trying to 'talk' to her tonight. Her suggestion for improved relations all round - " why don't we get one of those illegal servant people. We don't have to pay them just give em enough food to survive. We woudln't have to have any more arguments then about how little housework I do "  Banghead Banghead Banghead
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:34:53 PM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Online Nick

« Reply #12907 on: September 11, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »
 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #12908 on: September 11, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »

I've just got back from up 'me 'ill. It was quite wild. No one else was there.  cloud9:
I now look quite like this. :thumbsup:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12909 on: September 12, 2011, 05:14:36 AM »
I wouldn't bother combing out your fur today ....another blustery, hair in your eyes day awaits .

Today I will mainly be having a day of review meetings - let me pluck my eyelashes out one buy one now  noooo:

Tonight I plan to start back at the gym proper but I am already achy after 2 trips to Ikea this weekend  eeek: , dismantling a hooge chest of drawers , building a new one and carting it up the stairs and then gutting the Brat's room .  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12910 on: September 12, 2011, 05:15:54 AM »
I wouldn't bother combing out your fur today ....another blustery, hair in your eyes day awaits .

Today I will mainly be having a day of review meetings - let me pluck my eyelashes out one buy one now  noooo:

Tonight I plan to start back at the gym proper but I am already achy after 2 trips to Ikea this weekend  eeek: , dismantling a hooge chest of drawers , building a new one and carting it up the stairs and then gutting the Brat's room .  noooo:

eeek:

That is a marathon in itself! worthy:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12911 on: September 12, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »
I went to put some clothes in her room last night and she said " can't you not leave them there , my room is lovely and tidy and I don't want you to mess it up "  eeek:

cussing:

Banghead

censored:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12912 on: September 12, 2011, 05:20:21 AM »
I went to put some clothes in her room last night and she said " can't you not leave them there , my room is lovely and tidy and I don't want you to mess it up "  eeek:

cussing:

Banghead

censored:

Did you make her sleep in the kitchen then??  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #12913 on: September 12, 2011, 05:21:48 AM »
She needs to go and sleep on the planet that she lives on  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Barman